9342 posts

Re: New Game Screens

Jun 11, 2005

Batista20 wrote:

Cabbage wrote:
It has the Sega Disease

Message Edited by Cabbage on 06-10-2005 11:50 PM

Dont cross the line...

If you dare bash Sega and state that they cannot push a system, your are in denile.

Look what they did in Panzer Dragoon: ORTA on the Xbox, it was, and still is one of the best looking games around.

If you guys are expecting to see what Sony showed at E3 from the launch of the PS3, you deserve every disappointment.

Geez , lighten up captain serious
However, this is actually part of my sig.
Message 21 of 29 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2232 posts

Jun 11, 2005
im sorry but im not really impressed with that picture..it looks like some top of the line xbox game screenshot..i hope the real version dosent look like that,
Message 22 of 29 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
273 posts

Jun 11, 2005
The game looks okay, but it's very unique.  Great idea Sega.
Message 23 of 29 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
339 posts

Jun 11, 2005
Looks good....probably a lot more representative of what to expect from PS3 rather than those E3 tech demos and CGI renders.
Message 24 of 29 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15052 posts

Jun 11, 2005

,The Big Hurt wrote:
,Traiklin wrote:

,Batista20 wrote:
Lets not forget that this game has many months of development left.

yeah for all we know this is still in the alpha stage and they havn't applied the lighting filters/realtime lighting/shadows to the game.

Plus screenshots ALWAYS make a game look worse then it actually is.

Remember the GT4 screens? The game looks good, but not as good as it did in the screenshots.,

Message Edited by The Big Hurt on 06-10-2005 10:22 PM

Only if you don't have an HDTV.,
Tired of run of the mill Sega Forums? Join Sonic Blast with lots of discussion about Sega and Video Games.(Click the pics)

Message 25 of 29 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1778 posts

Jun 11, 2005

,The Big Hurt wrote:

,Batista20 wrote:
Fifth Phantom Saga:

That's one shiny wall:smileyindifferent:
lol this sucks
Message 26 of 29 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7170 posts

Jun 11, 2005

This is gonna happen to a lot of games next gen.  Instead of using the power to make high quality graphics, they are gonna use the high end special effects hide crappy graphics.

You're saying poor Sega, but Konami will do the same thing for their budget line games.

Message 27 of 29 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
9342 posts

Jun 11, 2005

BLACKgunman wrote:

This is gonna,happen to a lot of games next gen.  Instead of using the power to,make high quality graphics, they are gonna use the high end special,effects hide crappy graphics.

You're saying poor Sega, but Konami will do the same thing for their budget line games.

,I like messing with Sega, which alot of people seem to still be very sensitve towards
,*Back on Topic*
Im not gonna comeout and just say the game is going to be bad ,,especially graphics wise, seeing as how I actually think the first pic,is fairly decent, especially with it being so early in development.
,Maybe im spoiled by Heavenly Sword (One of my more anticipated,games)  with its number of people on screen and such , which,according to developer DeanoC (Cliver sp?) over at B3D  the only,thing not running off of ingame assets is the opening closeup on the,girl, He also Tells that its being developed in 1080p and shooting for,60fps. But in this early stage of development the framerate isnt the,prettiest thing in the world so they assembled the frames for the,trailer.
However, this is actually part of my sig.
Message 28 of 29 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15686 posts

Jun 11, 2005

Cabbage wrote:

BLACKgunman wrote:

This,is gonna happen to a lot of games next gen.  Instead of using the,power to make high quality graphics, they are gonna use the high end,special effects hide crappy graphics.

I like messing with Sega, which alot of people seem to still be very sensitve towards

*Back on Topic*

Im,not gonna comeout and just say the game is going to be bad , especially,graphics wise, seeing as how I actually think the first pic is fairly,decent, especially with it being so early in development.

,Maybe im spoiled by Heavenly Sword (One of my more anticipated,games)  with its number of people on screen and such , which,according to developer DeanoC (Cliver sp?) over at B3D  the only,thing not running off of ingame assets is the opening closeup on the,girl, He also Tells that its being developed in 1080p and shooting for,60fps. But in this early stage of development the framerate isnt the,prettiest thing in the world so they assembled the frames for the,trailer.

I-8 was real time as well, Unreal 3 and the tech demos were also real time. Heavenly sowrd will be an awsome game.
Message 29 of 29 (7 Views)
0 Likes