Reply
Jul 10 2013
By: Aureilia Welcoming Committee 13842 posts
Offline

New NaughtyDog Game? Link included

[ Edited ]
24 replies 340 views Edited Jul 10, 2013

Go to www.Naughtydog.com

 

Theres a massive hint I think...



Message 1 of 25 (340 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
Registered: 05/24/2009
Online
18676 posts
 

Re: New NaughtyDog Game? Link included

Jul 10, 2013

Hmmm, thats...really odd.

RE-THINK SALAD


Message 2 of 25 (321 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 06/14/2009
Offline
13842 posts
 

Re: New NaughtyDog Game? Link included

Jul 10, 2013

Yeah.. usually people update the site, not throw a huge poster on it.

 

Considering it's where patchnotes are posted it's a bit odd for them to do that.



Message 3 of 25 (313 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 08/09/2009
Offline
522 posts
 

Re: New NaughtyDog Game? Link included

Jul 10, 2013
Message 4 of 25 (308 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 09/05/2012
Offline
8182 posts
 

Re: New NaughtyDog Game? Link included

[ Edited ]
Jul 10, 2013

Is it just me or does it say


THE MOVIE at the bottom of the poster?

FiveFourteen
Ask FiveFourteen,Twitter,Google+
"I am passionate, vigilant, motivated, and I am proud to be a part of the PlayStation Community."
Message 5 of 25 (306 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 06/14/2009
Offline
13842 posts
 

Re: New NaughtyDog Game? Link included

Jul 10, 2013

FiveFourteen wrote:
Is it just me or dies it say


THE MOVIE at the bottom of the poster?

It does. But that still doesn't really mean it's a movie. ND are a game company afterall. Smiley Tongue



Message 6 of 25 (302 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 09/05/2012
Offline
8182 posts
 

Re: New NaughtyDog Game? Link included

Jul 10, 2013

Aureilia wrote:

FiveFourteen wrote:
Is it just me or dies it say


THE MOVIE at the bottom of the poster?

It does. But that still doesn't really mean it's a movie. ND are a game company afterall. Smiley Tongue


I call dibs on its going to be a movie Smiley Tongue

 

Capture4856.PNG

FiveFourteen
Ask FiveFourteen,Twitter,Google+
"I am passionate, vigilant, motivated, and I am proud to be a part of the PlayStation Community."
Message 7 of 25 (285 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 05/27/2010
Online
12330 posts
 

Re: New NaughtyDog Game? Link included

Jul 10, 2013

FiveFourteen wrote:

Is it just me or does it say


THE MOVIE at the bottom of the poster?


Could be significant in the game or something. Like how the newspaper in uncharted 3 hinted at the last of us 

Are you a WWE fan? click here to join the discussion

Message 8 of 25 (278 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 06/14/2009
Offline
13842 posts
 

Re: New NaughtyDog Game? Link included

Jul 10, 2013

FiveFourteen wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

FiveFourteen wrote:
Is it just me or dies it say


THE MOVIE at the bottom of the poster?

It does. But that still doesn't really mean it's a movie. ND are a game company afterall. Smiley Tongue


I call dibs on its going to be a movie Smiley Tongue

 

Capture4856.PNG


I hope you are right. I really do. Because I want Uncharted 4.

 

But.. I'm just not counting on either, weirder things have happened though like Capcom milking RE CGI movies.



Message 9 of 25 (277 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
Registered: 05/24/2009
Online
18676 posts
 

Re: New NaughtyDog Game? Link included

Jul 10, 2013

Theres an uncharted movie being made ( or was planned at one time) its not impossible.

RE-THINK SALAD


Message 10 of 25 (275 Views)
Reply
0 Likes