Fender Bender
2785 posts

Re: New PS Store sucks

Mar 30, 2013

I honestly prefer the old PlayStation store.

Please use plain text.
Message 211 of 227 (226 Views)
First Son
20 posts

May 3, 2013

Jesus Christ.... the new store is the worst. Whoever was in charge of changing this and upkeeping this mess of non working code needs to lose their job. So many errors it's nearly impossible to download DLC content. For games like Little Big Planet it can take upwards of five minutes just to finally get a single sackboy costume downloaded, and even longer if the download refuses to even activate, which happens 8/10 tries. Imagine for a second if you have over 60 costumes between LBP1 and 2 and you wanted to retrieve the DLC you PURCHASED using the new dog**** store.

FIX THIS GARBAGE ONCE AND FOR ALL.

Please use plain text.
Message 212 of 227 (177 Views)
PlayStation MVP
14949 posts

May 3, 2013

xxSHEPERDxx wrote:

Jesus Christ.... the new store is the worst. Whoever was in charge of changing this and upkeeping this mess of non working code needs to lose their job. So many errors it's nearly impossible to download DLC content. For games like Little Big Planet it can take upwards of five minutes just to finally get a single sackboy costume downloaded, and even longer if the download refuses to even activate, which happens 8/10 tries. Imagine for a second if you have over 60 costumes between LBP1 and 2 and you wanted to retrieve the DLC you PURCHASED using the new dog**** store.

FIX THIS GARBAGE ONCE AND FOR ALL.

If you're having so many errors.... you might want to look at your network connection and configuration.... 

You're the first person to complain about it..... Maybe try resetting your modem and router for starters.

Cognitive Dissonance - The ability to understand multiple viewpoints even if they conflict with one another - and still use critical thinking, logical thought, and common sense to come to the realization that only ONE is the correct one and the others are wrong.

Furiously Chaosing
Please use plain text.
Message 213 of 227 (173 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
373 posts

May 11, 2013

theres nothing wrong with his connection, 22 pages of others are having the same problem. the store SUCKS. i just went to the old store through the sleeping dogs menu and the old layout is so extremely more FAST its instant. i was one of those people who browsed the store everyday looking in every section buying things i didnt even need and never played much. it was fun. since the new change i havent bought anything except my ps plus stuff and even that is a nightmare. it shouldnt take a full miinute just to open a menu

Please use plain text.
Message 214 of 227 (148 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

May 11, 2013

So is the reason why PS Store is under maintainance because they're changing it back or improving it?

Please use plain text.
Message 215 of 227 (142 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4073 posts

May 11, 2013
Iv grown to like it and i'm fine with it.

-------------------
Iceyfire's youtube
Please use plain text.
Message 216 of 227 (141 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

May 12, 2013

I really like the new ps store except its laggy interface. It just needs some hardware acceleration. 

Please use plain text.
Message 217 of 227 (132 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
135 posts

Jun 19, 2013
Well this post is been here for a couple months and we have had the same situation now. Sony has made some improvements but I do not think this store is ready for the PS3.

Though the store has improved it is still slow and it has a tendency to lag.

Though I've come to accept the store I want to say my movie purchases have definitely gone down since they changed the store.

Please use plain text.
Message 218 of 227 (92 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
2599 posts

Jun 19, 2013

Yea, the store sucks. Bad. 

Please use plain text.
Message 219 of 227 (89 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
180 posts

Jun 20, 2013

Yeah it seems like they listened to too many xboxers when they redesigned it. most of us liked the PS store.

I'd perfer an option to go back, but I'd be satisfied if PSone and PS2 classics got their own tabs again.

Please use plain text.
Message 220 of 227 (88 Views)
0 Likes