Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Hekseville Citizen
332 posts

Re: New PS Store sucks

Nov 20, 2012
They also need to add a download section that organizes the content that you downloaded by PS3, PS2, PS1, PS Vita, and PSP games, add-ons, demos, videos, music, etc. They also need to allow you to search for stuff that you purchased.
Message 81 of 228 (414 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2712 posts

Nov 21, 2012
I still can't tell if it's my internet or the new PS Store's interface that makes it move like it's lagging. Nothing is smooth when I hop around the different parts of the Store.
Message 82 of 228 (385 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
9375 posts

Nov 21, 2012
Im not reading the rest of this thread. The store is a MASSIVE fail on all levels and actually turns me off so much I will be letting my plus expire in eleven days. I will not be buying content as it is a chore just to search for what i want. You changed youtube, boo, you added the ticker in the bg when playing video files and picture slideshows, double boo, but mess up the store THIS BADLY? I mean none of the dynamic themes have previews anymore, and things are straight up GONE that were there before?!? What the hell?!?! Why did we take all these BACKSTEPS. Fix this. It is a real mess. Seriously.
Support Forums
Message 83 of 228 (377 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1742 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 20, 2013

IT IS confusing, no more A-Z list of DLC for games..... look for the few idiots who can't see the problem here like Fidelitw/e......   when I first got my PS3 last year, i went through the lists of DLC that was NICELY sorted by GAME to see what games there were and what each one had for DLC. NOW? It's seperated by 8-10 **bleep** catagories like "item" and "Stats" and "levels", and DLC for ONE game could be flung out in all 8 diff catagories, and it would take a f'ing HOUR just to BROWSE (key word here BROWSE) and keep the **bleep** stright in your head while you do so. IT's either that or you have to already know which game you're looking for and use the new search thing. THAT way you can look the game up and bring up it's screen which also lists all DLC. THAT part I like, but there's no way to browse anymore without wanting to take your PS3 and throw it through the TV.

I'll tell you flat out right now, if they had pulled this crap LAST year when I got my PS3, there's a few games I wouldn't have even SEEN let alone bought, cause I wouldn't have BOTHERED trying to sort through this mangled mess of **** trying to browse..... I was gonna say something else but i forgot....

Look, all they have to do is replace that stupid fracking list of DLC catagories with the normal A-Z list of GAMES, AND from what other have said..... put a search feature in OUR downloaded stuff.  They do THOSE two things, I guarantee there won't be anymore complaining. I WAS going to get Plus soon, but this jumbled f'ing mess of crap as it is now..... sorry but no. And I'm pretty sure I'll be spending alot less money too, since i can't find a **bleep** thing anymore (unless like i said i already know which game I'm looking for). Straight up... if I was the boss over there, I already would've fired the idiot that thought this was a good idea.

Edit: profanity

Message 84 of 228 (371 Views)
First Son
2 posts

Nov 24, 2012

agreed its horrible i cant find anything i want

Message 85 of 228 (338 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Nov 25, 2012

Im giving it till the end of december to go back to the old one or change it so i can browse the addons like i used to instead of having to scroll through a thousand pages of crap. If its not fixed, im getting rid of the ps3 and all my games and never going back to a sony product.

Message 86 of 228 (328 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5251 posts

Nov 25, 2012

It's absolute GARBAGE. By the way what happened to the little red bag that used to tell you what you had purchased? tbh I really think that they leftt it out on purpose so that people would buy the same dlc twice. And as all purchases are final you are SOL if you make a mistake.

Message 87 of 228 (319 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1742 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 20, 2013

Moontalon wrote:

Im giving it till the end of december to go back to the old one or change it so i can browse the addons like i used to instead of having to scroll through a thousand pages of crap. If its not fixed, im getting rid of the ps3 and all my games and never going back to a sony product.

that's a little extreme isn't it? What're you gonna do get a ****box that STILL screws up? The store may be a mangled mess from hell but I dont' think taking a little longer to find things (or alot longer if jjust browsing but still) justifies DUMPING the system completely..

And Ray, your question was answered in the other thread you posted the same exact post in.....  The RED bag was replaced with a WHITE bag and it says purchased by it as well. Get some glasses maybe? And you can't buy something you've already bought numbnuts.

Edit: profanity

Message 88 of 228 (308 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11812 posts

Nov 27, 2012

Moontalon wrote:

Im giving it till the end of december to go back to the old one or change it so i can browse the addons like i used to instead of having to scroll through a thousand pages of crap.

You know that it's not going to be changes back anytime soon. updates just to fix major issue is okay. but i recomment WITH Client Patch to match the speed to the redesigned Store.

i mean the new store was made because of the community's feedback...Right, RIGHT?!

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png
Message 89 of 228 (295 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 27, 2012

Moontalon wrote:

seriously dude? seriously?

Message 90 of 228 (291 Views)
0 Likes