Fender Bender
3303 posts

Re: New to PSN, joined today! Suggestions?

Jun 23, 2013

Get PS+. You will have a pretty nice library of games to start off with. 

Message 11 of 13 (40 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
107 posts

Jun 23, 2013

iNSiGniA_xx wrote:

I’m in similar shoes to you, I’ve been thinking of getting the ps3 lately as well but not sure if it’s worth it especially if the make the ps3 game available on the ps4 through PSN like they have done with the ps1 & ps2 games on the ps3(though i can’t find any links to buy the old Ps1/2 games)

with the help of this thread if I do get a ps3 I’ve got a list of around 30 games that I’d be interested in playing but not sure if it’s really gonna be worth the money with the Ps4 around the corner and if the make the games I want play available on the ps4 through psn

Either way thanks to your thread my list of games I want to play has gotten bigger :smileyvery-happy:

Yeah I wasn't sure myself if I should sell my 360 for a PS4 pre-order, keep both or get a PS3 and wait for PS4. I chose to get the PS3, because I don't honestly see myself getting the PS4 right off the bat. I want to wait for feedback from the people who get it at launch, read the reviews of the pros and cons and then decide for myself if I want to wait for different versions of the PS4 with varius hard drive space plus what to expect.

photo MastershakeSig_zpsf70b018d.jpg
Deuces Xbox 360 (6/23/13)
Reformed Xbox Member
So what if my sig ain't pretty, I think it's dope!
Message 12 of 13 (37 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
6551 posts

Jun 23, 2013
Welcome to the Ps Community!
Message 13 of 13 (36 Views)
0 Likes