Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Dec 23 2012
By: warr1or787 Splicer 43 posts

New video of Warriors Lair Gameplay and it look's awesome!!!!!!

9 replies 810 views Edited Dec 23, 2012

I am so gonna buy this game when it arrives on Vita!!!!! Are you guys gonna buy it?????

Message 1 of 10 (810 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1684 posts

Re: New video of Warriors Lair Gameplay and it look's awesome!!!!!!

Dec 23, 2012
Not sure what others think about this but I see a distinct lack of loot in this trailer. Hopefully this has crazy random loot with socketable weapons and armor.

I want rings, amulets and earrings, not just rings. I need lots of armor slots, boots, pants, waist, torso, gloves, helmet and capes. I need to be able to whet those armor pieces at a blacksmith or alter them with a wide variety of gems. I need multiple weapon options, all socketable and interchangeable.

I need Champions of Norrath, basically.

Message 2 of 10 (760 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1508 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 23, 2012

Salesmunn wrote:
Not sure what others think about this but I see a distinct lack of loot in this trailer.

I was to busy watching the combat to notice that, good find. lol. After watching it again, I'm going to go out on a limb and say this is some alternative mode that has the player seeing who can get the highest score.

If you'll look again it shows number of enemies killed and a combo system. So, guessing something like DMC4's Bloody Palace mode where you go through level after level trying to get as many points as possible.

Edit:

I've been in a mood to loot lately. Played Diablo 3, Torchlight 2, Ragnarok Odyssey and recently Dungeon Hunter Alliance. I've enjoyed both D3 and T2, RO is lacking in the character leveling department (but it never said it was an RPG), and DHA has some annoying things going on that should be patched.

In DHA I don't like that enemies will spawn and if you try to kite them they will run off, even disappearing sometimes, and then when you cross the the spawn point again they will come back with full health. :smileyfrustrated: I also don't like having to shake the Vita when you are stunned, makes it hard to see things on screen when you are doing it, and I feel like an idiot sitting in the dentist office waiting for my kids.

DHA let's you spam from one attack ( 'X' button bow) to another ( 'square' button special/skill attack), but if I want to change from "my bow" to "hatchet and dagger" using the down button on the D-pad for convenience it won't let you do it immediately. You have to wait for any commands that have been put in. It would be so nice to be able to go from ranged to melee when the enemy closes in without having to sit there and wait to see if it's ready to let you. Just break off my attack for G's sake. lol.

Also DHA loot system seems a bit broke to me, feel like I keep get exactly the same gear, no variants at all. Maybe I'm just to early in it, I'm a level 10 rogue. I'd really like to like this game and did like it early on, but the more I play and get loot the more I feel it's lacking. So, it'd be nice to see a patch for DHA. 

Anyway, this has my interest, and I hope it plays more like D3 or T2.

Message 3 of 10 (756 Views)
Lombax Warrior
113 posts

Dec 23, 2012
Looks a lot like Dungeon Hunter Alliance.
Message 4 of 10 (739 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
215 posts

Dec 23, 2012

Overhead dungeon crawlers generally suck,,,and this one looks just like the LAST one (no, the one BEFORE that fake Silent Hill dungeon crawler game).

Message 5 of 10 (722 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1898 posts

Dec 24, 2012

still no release date!?

Message 6 of 10 (695 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
43 posts

Dec 24, 2012

December 31 2013.......(If no changes are made) you can go to amazon.com to pre-order!!!!

Message 7 of 10 (678 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
12342 posts

Dec 24, 2012

warr1or787 wrote:

December 31 2013.......(If no changes are made) you can go to amazon.com to pre-order!!!!

Dec 31 is a placeholder date.

it means there is no release date. Not yet anyway.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 8 of 10 (675 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
113 posts

Dec 24, 2012
**bleep** thats a lot of time. I hope they do a really god job developing that game since they got over a year to do that.
Message 9 of 10 (635 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1628 posts

Dec 24, 2012

I'm kind of surprised. I just watched a video of Dungeon Hunter Alliance (wasn't stupid enough to buy that crap) and this looks way more polished. I'll wait for reviews and whatnot, but it looks like something I might actually play. Then again, if it comes out at the same time as Soul Sacrifice, or pretty much any other better game, then sorry Warrior's Lair. *shrug*

Message 10 of 10 (630 Views)
0 Likes