Jul 9, 2014

GOD NO. THE HACKING PORTAL SHALL NOT GO TO  PS4

Message 11 of 31 (898 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
28532 posts

Re: Nexon on PS4, make it happen Sony

Jul 10, 2014

It's not up to Sony to "make it happen", and I still don't understand why everyone thinks that it's up to Sony to release a game that they DO NOT MAKE. Ask the people who make what ever this Nexon is. Sounds like a gasoline additive actually.

Message 12 of 31 (891 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
13013 posts

Jul 10, 2014

CaptainAlbator wrote:

It's not up to Sony to "make it happen", and I still don't understand why everyone thinks that it's up to Sony to release a game that they DO NOT MAKE. Ask the people who make what ever this Nexon is. Sounds like a gasoline additive actually.

So sony can't contact nexon and say "hey have you ever thought about bringing x to our console?"

Are you a WWE fan? click here to join the discussion

Thanks Saviorsixtysix for the sig
Message 13 of 31 (884 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
28532 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 10, 2014

ToXiC_Skiils wrote:

CaptainAlbator wrote:

So sony can't contact nexon and say "hey have you ever thought about bringing x to our console?"

And if they say "no" then what? Do they send Jack Tretton to their office and tell them "Hey, pretty nice studio ya got there. Be a real shame if sumthin happened to it, know what I mean?". There's only so much they can do, and it does not "fall to Sony" to get every game released on their console. I want Assetto Corso on the PS3, but those guys have said a vehement no to that. So I'm out of luck. That's the way it goes.

Message 14 of 31 (880 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13013 posts

Jul 10, 2014

CaptainAlbator wrote:

ToXiC_Skiils wrote:

CaptainAlbator wrote:

And if they say "no" then what? Do they send Jack Tretton to their office and tell them "Hey, pretty nice studio ya got there. Be a real shame if sumthin happened to it, know what I mean?". There's only so much they can do, and it does not "fall to Sony" to get every game released on their console. I want Assetto Corso on the PS3, but those guys have said a vehement no to that. So I'm out of luck. That's the way it goes.

If they say no then they say no. What is the point you're trying to make here? Would it really hurt to try?

Message 15 of 31 (874 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
28532 posts

Jul 10, 2014

The point is that there's people out there who think it's as easy as saying ALAKAZAM!!! and then POOF!! The game just materializes out of thin air. It's not that simple, and these forums are not a genie that grants wishes.

Message 16 of 31 (870 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13013 posts

Jul 10, 2014
Oh for **bleep** sakes

He just made a suggestion. People come to the forums to make suggestions. Why do you have to be such a nerf hurter?

Message 17 of 31 (864 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1491 posts

Jul 10, 2014

You guys just need to cut him a break let his wishes run free its not hurting anyone. Im down for any new game for PS4 even Nexon, I would play some Maplestory wonderfully fun game especially on a console I think would be coolio to see IMHO.

Message 18 of 31 (858 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
28532 posts

Jul 10, 2014

Subion wrote:

You guys just need to cut him a break let his wishes run free its not hurting anyone. Im down for any new game for PS4 even Nexon, I would play some Maplestory wonderfully fun game especially on a console I think would be coolio to see IMHO.

He wants the game, that's all well and good, However this is not the place to ask. He needs to ask the people who actually made the game.

Message 19 of 31 (851 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13013 posts

Jul 10, 2014
So could cm's not pass this information down to publisher relations or whoever and attempt to bring the game to consoles?

Message 20 of 31 (848 Views)
0 Likes