Lombax Warrior
118 posts

Re: Next Gen Gta (exculsive on ps3) Ideas

Jun 10, 2005
I honestly don't care if the game is exclusive to the PS3 or not as long as I get to play it. Anyone else here feel this way?
Message 11 of 19 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
921 posts

Jun 10, 2005

,chickenz wrote:

Billy Gates will buy out exclusive GTA series on the 360. We'll never see it on PS3.

Wouldn't you love MS if they did that?

I would honestly cry...I hope this never happens ... and as for i deas... i think that an online world would be cool were u can make ur own person and go kill other ppl's virtual characters right from the comfort of ur own home

Message Edited by aapia11 on 06-10-2005 04:45 PM

GTA:SAN ANDREAS ROCKS...click 4 website

The stupidity on these boards have a tendancy to rub off on people.

Message 12 of 19 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
935 posts

Jun 11, 2005
multiplayer..... I don't really care about it being in my hometown cuz vice city was ( Miami..... Vice City....Whoot....whoot)... I heard rumors that the GTA PSP will have multiplayer, i just hope the PS3 version will have it.... cuz once you give us GTA multiplayer there's no going back ,
Message 13 of 19 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
54 posts

Jun 11, 2005
1. No chance it's going to be exclusive. Way too much profit coming from X360 and PC
,2. Chance of actual innovation in this series is slim to none. The,current formula is too sucessful for them to go and fiddle with.

Message 14 of 19 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
49 posts

Jun 11, 2005

,matthew trapp wrote:
1. No chance it's going to be exclusive. Way too much profit coming from X360 and PC

2. Chance of actual innovation in this series is slim to none. The current formula is too sucessful for them to go and fiddle with.

that is true, but it wouldn't really be fiddling if you allowed for the person's character to demolish enitre buildings and entire any building he pleases.

Plus if they add a multiplayer, how could they go wrong with that, it's impossible to go wrong with a multi-player

Shleprock has better luck than i do
Message 15 of 19 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
54 posts

Jun 11, 2005
Good point, but i dont see how a multi-player could even fit into this,series. Unless it was racing or something. Having a online multiplayer,shooter with an auto aiming system seems nowhere near fun to me. Then,again people new to the genre might not mind.

Message 16 of 19 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
158 posts

Jun 11, 2005
GTA needs to be online!!!! Set up online play like counter strike; Good guys vs bad guys.
Message 17 of 19 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
49 posts

Jun 11, 2005
i think that if you are going to shoot somebody and they don't even know where you are, it doesn't matter if there is auto-aim, especially with a billion people in your way, you really would have no choice but to use a manual aiming gun
Shleprock has better luck than i do
Message 18 of 19 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
933 posts

Jun 11, 2005

,SolidKratos wrote:

,metalgearjay wrote:
Are these your ideas or did you read this somewhere?

There my ideas oh yeah I dont mean to be an racist but the main character is an illeagal immagrant from Cuba named Ceizure (yes one of the characters from San Andreas) you left San Andreas because the Cuban drug lords followed you thinking you stole their cocaine and thats the only reason you left Cuba and tried to go to America to start a new life. So you go to Atlanta to get away from the Drug lords but they follow you and you get caught up in alot of mess you didn't commit and you live with your cousin and aunt who got split up from you when you illigaly came to the united states. Also the Drug lords catches your girlfriend C.J.'s sister and is holding her as an hostage and the drug lords mobb is all over the south looking for you.  ,

ceizure in san andreas isnt cuban hes mexican,
Message 19 of 19 (10 Views)
0 Likes