Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Dec 27 2013
By: TheTigerbyte Splicer 62 posts

Ni No Kuni / Disgaea 4

3 replies 146 views Edited Dec 27, 2013

Uh oh.  I ordered Disgaea 4 off bestbuy for $10 yesterday, thinking it would take a week to get to me (got it today...) but I'm not done with Ni No Kuni.  I've collected 1 of the 3 stones for the Mornstar in Ni No Kuni, any idea how much gameplay is left for me (just the main story, I can always go back and do the sidequests, I'm actually caught up on bounties and missions at the moment.)

I know if I don't finish it before starting Disgaea 4, I may never finish it.  =x

Message 1 of 4 (146 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15623 posts

Re: Ni No Kuni / Disgaea 4

[ Edited ]
Dec 27, 2013

TheTigerbyte wrote:

Uh oh.  I ordered Disgaea 4 off bestbuy for $10 yesterday, thinking it would take a week to get to me (got it today...) but I'm not done with Ni No Kuni.  I've collected 1 of the 3 stones for the Mornstar in Ni No Kuni, any idea how much gameplay is left for me (just the main story, I can always go back and do the sidequests, I'm actually caught up on bounties and missions at the moment.)

I know if I don't finish it before starting Disgaea 4, I may never finish it.  =x

i spent about 75 hours on ni no kuni (easy level)..  lot of time on hunts and quests and some explorations

depends on how you play.. you can finish the game in 50-60 hours..more or less

**IF  YOU WANT TO GET THE MOST POWERFUL ATTACK  "ASTRAL"  you have to complete HORACE quests

you will need ASTRAL.. it's a MULTI  LIGHT attack.. very handy!! you will know what i'm talking about when you are at the end of the game..

**oh and play the post games as well :smileyhappy:  there are more hunts (powerful bosses) to fight if you like the challenge..  some grinding is required..

To QUOTE- TOP RIGHT of the reply box - To MULTI-QUOTE
Forum Survival Tips for New Members
PSP and PS3 owner..YES...i still play the LAST GEN systems
**********The LAST GUARDIAN**********
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 2 of 4 (138 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
11117 posts

Dec 27, 2013

If memory serves, once you complete the quest for the mornstar... there's maybe another ten hours? It's hard to say, but generally Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White WItch is on average about a 50-70 game, depending on how much of the game you do. Whether that be sidequests, extra leveling, going through the competitive battles, these things all pile into the completion time.

I would not start on another game just because you have it available. You can always start up Disgaea 4 after you finish off Ni no Kuni. Is there any specific reason that you need to immediately rush into the world of Disgaea?

Message 3 of 4 (129 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
62 posts

Dec 27, 2013

I just love Disgaea games and they consume my life, that's why I've been pushing it off (along with D2).  =x

Message 4 of 4 (123 Views)
0 Likes