Do you mean 
PlayStation MVP
2574 posts

Re: No Refund Policy SUCKS

Dec 13, 2012

GuNz_52 wrote:

Tim81DE wrote:

semajmarc87 wrote:

Sony should have a refund policy like Google Play does. You can get a refund on Google Play within fifteen minutes of your purchase.

I think the only issue there is that it takes some games half an hour to download.

24 Hours is very reasonable IMO.

Really? There's no possible way that people would do that hundreds of times so they could get to play games all day for free. There is nooo way people would abuse a 24 hour refund window and clog up the PlayStation servers with massive amounts of traffic.

PlayStation MVP | PS Plus member | BETA Tester | YouTube Partner www.twitter.com/semajmarc87 | www.youtube.com/semajmarc87
1,600+ followers | 100+ subscribers
Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 94 (216 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8817 posts

Dec 13, 2012

Cirkustanz wrote:
Let's be honest though, there are countless number of games that can be completely finished in that 24 hour period, even by a person who doesn't take games seriously.

A 24 hour window for refunds on games would be a terrible idea...there would be so much abuse.

24 Hours from time of purchase.

Theres no way to track when exactly a game was downloaded. SCE could do some type of internal clock on the game itself. (Like the time trials) Only 15 min after starting the game to refund it.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 94 (215 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1261 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 13, 2012

GuNz_52 wrote:

Cirkustanz wrote: Let's be honest though, there are countless number of games that can be completely finished in that 24 hour period, even by a person who doesn't take games seriously.
A 24 hour window for refunds on games would be a terrible idea...there would be so much abuse.

Theres no way to track when exactly a game was downloaded. SCE could do some type of internal clock on the game itself. (Like the time trials) Only 15 min after starting the game to refund it.

15 minutes is too short...Hell those 1 hour timed PLUS trials is still not much time to see alot of the game.... but an hour's enough. If they did that with an hour and not 15 minutes it'd be decent, and no way to abuse it unless you can beat a game in an hour lol.

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 94 (214 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4534 posts

Dec 13, 2012

GuNz_52 wrote:

Cirkustanz wrote:
Let's be honest though, there are countless number of games that can be completely finished in that 24 hour period, even by a person who doesn't take games seriously.

This is pretty much what I was thinking.  They wouldn't have to track the time it downloads.  It could just start from the time of first launching it.  15 minutes sounds fine to me.  An hour would be more of a trial than a refund window to just make sure it works properly.

It would help a lot of issues people have had, for example, with PS+ charging for free content or sometimes people have come here after buying the wrong version of a game, wrong region DLC for their disc, etc.  Of course, many of these are simply user errors, but it would put Sony in a good light if they were forgiving.  I don't see it changing though.

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 94 (208 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8817 posts

Dec 13, 2012
Sony? Forgiving?

LOL. :smileyvery-happy:

Not going to happen in my lifetime.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 94 (205 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6381 posts

Dec 13, 2012

GuNz_52 wrote:

Murderstyle75 wrote:

Get yourself some actual gaming headphones.

Sony Wireless Gaming Headset.

GG Random.

As for my situation, I understand, although there should be some way they can allow customers to return games. Whats the incentive to download a game, knowing I can never return it, versus buying it from Wal Mart and knowing I can return it if I don't like it.

digital downloads are electric. you cant give refund on  electricty  unless you  over pay or they over charge..  Which is the law for electricty purchases. 

I understand what your saying and i suggest going to the thrieft  store and getting a new cheap tv or go to a   pawn shop/flea market or kmart and get a 30-99$ tv about  24- 32 inches.. which would help matters, test them(tv's)  while your their with your headset  earphones before you buy/

I understand you bought  a game, but no one can gives you refund on  a electric purchase all sales will be  final becuase it electric. i have  a gas and electric cars and hey you have read the fine print before you  buy. I understand your anger and frustration but  you have alot cheap options to fix your problems and enjoy your head set and  gaming with sound//

Good  luck and happy gaming to you

Mcbuttz78

vp-psn legioniaree group.

Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past, Wisdom is of the future

Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 94 (202 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4534 posts

Dec 13, 2012

mcbuttz78 wrote:

GuNz_52 wrote:

Murderstyle75 wrote:

GG Random.

As for my situation, I understand, although there should be some way they can allow customers to return games. Whats the incentive to download a game, knowing I can never return it, versus buying it from Wal Mart and knowing I can return it if I don't like it.

digital downloads are electric. you cant give refund on  electricty  unless you  over pay or they over charge..  Which is the law for electricty purchases. 

I understand what your saying and i suggest going to the thrieft  store and getting a new cheap tv or go to a   pawn shop/flea market or kmart and get a 30-99$ tv about  24- 32 inches.. which would help matters, test them(tv's)  while your their with your headset  earphones before you buy/

I understand you bought  a game, but no one can gives you refund on  a electric purchase all sales will be  final becuase it electric. i have  a gas and electric cars and hey you have read the fine print before you  buy. I understand your anger and frustration but  you have alot cheap options to fix your problems and enjoy your head set and  gaming with sound//

I hope you aren't being serious.  But I've seen some of of your posts :smileyindifferent:.  This has nothing to do with electricity usage.

Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 94 (196 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1261 posts

Dec 13, 2012

JERM7 wrote:

mcbuttz78 wrote:

GuNz_52 wrote:

Murderstyle75 wrote:

GG Random.

I hope you aren't being serious.  But I've seen some of of your posts :smileyindifferent:.  This has nothing to do with electricity usage.

lol i was about to say that..... what is he smoking? I've got refunds on plenty of downloaded programs online cause they flat out sucked....  IS this guy an idiot? :smileylol: The price of games isn't for eletrical usage while downloading..... and technically it's data usage. :smileyindifferent: But Sony's not going to refund you on a downloaded game (they WILL refund you if it charged you for something that was supposed to be free though, seen that on here).... just like you can't return opened games to a physical store.

This is just..... i don't even............

Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 94 (191 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6381 posts

Dec 13, 2012

JERM7 wrote:

mcbuttz78 wrote:

GuNz_52 wrote:

Murderstyle75 wrote:

GG Random.

i wasnt talking about sony policy directly to the consumer,  i was talking about the  governement electricty policy..  a digital ldownload is electric they have to abide the  the laws of california which is state they operate out of.  Its is sald as is when its  purchased. the genral consumer can only get a refund  if they over charge, or  the consumer over pay. which sony does do, becuase it consumer law

How does this relate to  buying somthing off psn.  Sony has to abide buy the  law. if they over charge you. they have to refund  you. if  you over pay for purchase .t hey have to refund.   You  understand where in coming from now . Im using the consumer law which every company has to abide by if operate out of california.

Im not using direct policy or refund and  purchases.  but i know have it  have it about the exactly the same as california has for buying a online a purchase. Instead of dispute thing  read up..

Mcbuttz78

Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 94 (184 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6381 posts

Dec 13, 2012

DragonIrons wrote:

JERM7 wrote:

mcbuttz78 wrote:

GuNz_52 wrote:

Murderstyle75 wrote:

GG Random.

lol i was about to say that..... what is he smoking? I've got refunds on plenty of downloaded programs online cause they flat out sucked....  IS this guy an idiot? :smileylol: The price of games isn't for eletrical usage while downloading..... and technically it's data usage. :smileyindifferent: But Sony's not going to refund you on a downloaded game (they WILL refund you if it charged you for something that was supposed to be free though, seen that on here).... just like you can't return opened games to a physical store.

This is just..... i don't even............

This is a lie  and you know its a lie, I will call you out on it every time..  becuase the next sentece sony is not going to refund  you. Why  becuase that the policy they run which is consumer law.?  so  have  you gotten refund from sony.  No you havent unless you over paid or they over charged you?   All sale are final for  online purchase the majority of the  time.   If amazon  and best buy is  what talking about that a totally diffrent matter and  the majority of time it has to be in 7 days with alot of proof  purchase   online music and games are not refundable. 

The product cannt be refunded .  same as for music you wont be getting a refund . same as for games read the fine print  / All sale are final..  Sit up here and lie about something you should be ashemed of your self. go read the consumer laws before call someone  idiot.  dam liar.

Mcbuttz78

Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 94 (183 Views)
0 Likes