Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Mar 26 2013
By: philatisu First Son 3 posts

No Trophies appear in my trophy list at playstation.com

26 replies 485 views Edited Mar 26, 2013

I go to http://us.playstation.com/community/mytrophies/ and no trophies appear in my list. I check this site very often and now all my trophies have disappeared.

I assume it is a glitch caused my Plants VS. Zombies on the Vita. Those trophies have never shown up on this list and since the redesign it looks like it won't show any of my trophies because the last trophy I got last night was in that game.  Is there any fix for this or even a fix planned?

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 27 (485 Views)
Treasure Hunter
7530 posts

Re: No Trophies appear in my trophy list at playstation.com

Mar 26, 2013
http://psnprofiles.com/philatisu

Unfortunately, I must say that the official trophy tracker isn't the best.
FIVE YEARS ON PLAYSTATION FORUMS

YOUTUBE REVIEWS ~ TROPHIES ~ GAMING YOUTUBE ~ LITTLEBIGPLANET

Bitcoin is nice. Dogecoin is nice too.
dd58bb65b61e7ab81198f3cc66aa5896c7fd690a
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 27 (482 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Community Manager
4386 posts

Mar 26, 2013

Question, when was the last time you synced from your device?  The trophy page of the PlayStation website was recently updated, and I'm wonderinf if it's showing an incorrect trophy list due to a sync issue.

Tempest_Fire | @strebeck
PlayStation Network Senior Community Manager
Sony Computer Entertainment America
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 27 (479 Views)
PlayStation MVP
47314 posts

Mar 26, 2013

Tempest_Fire wrote:

Question, when was the last time you synced from your device?  The trophy page of the PlayStation website was recently updated, and I'm wonderinf if it's showing an incorrect trophy list due to a sync issue.

Mine wasn't showing a full list until I did this, sync my trophies from the actual PS3 that is.  

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 27 (473 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3287 posts

Mar 26, 2013

Issue is ongoing from my previous threads ... Mine still don't show the Full List Plymco_Pilgrim ... if I play something new it shows up in my supposed Full List, but if I play something, like Starhawk, that I have a lot of trophies for and it ISN'T showing on my Full List on playstation.com, it still doesn't show up, unless, like I tested, I decided to Trophy Hunt a couple of things I hadn't gotten naturally, and voila! Now Starhawk shows up in the list.

I have Super Stacker at the top of my list right now. I played it for the first time and didn't get any trophies, and it's there.

Yes, I have synced my Trophies from my PS3. I do it manually and my PS+ does it automatically.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 27 (469 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 26, 2013

I sync daily. I sync my ps3 last night. After the website originally updated, it only showed trophies that I had for Borderlands 2 and Jetpack Joyride. The third game that should have shown up was Plants VS. Zombies, which never showed up on the old site either. I think that these trophies are these trophies causing my problem but I didn't know if anyone else had this problem.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 27 (460 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3287 posts

Mar 26, 2013

One thing I'll state for the record: philatisu, crazy-maisy, makuta-1213, darthdanman ... all are PS+ and all of us have a problem with how many of our trophies are showing up since they started messing with it last week.

Mine were fine one day and the next day everything was different and my trophies are mostly not there, just 5 and then other games I play or earn trophies in will show up.

Syncing is NOT the problem, I guarantee it, not on each individuals end.

The trophies are really all there, just NOT SHOWING on the US site where they normally do and also do for MOST everyone else.

If you compare your trophies to someone else, full trophy lists show up, in that horrid overlay window.

I was not happy about the change and this lack of trophies showing is ongoing. I was hoping it'd be solved by now, and then we could address the other bad changes.

@doppelgangergang: I don't care about other PSN Trophy sites. I know other country official sites show them correctly as well. I'm concerned with MY country's official site, it was fully functional at the beginning of last week.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 27 (451 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3287 posts

Plants vs. Zombies PS Vita MUST have something to do with it!

Mar 26, 2013

philatisu wrote:

I go to http://us.playstation.com/community/mytrophies/ and no trophies appear in my list. I check this site very often and now all my trophies have disappeared.

I assume it is a glitch caused my Plants VS. Zombies on the Vita. Those trophies have never shown up on this list and since the redesign it looks like it won't show any of my trophies because the last trophy I got last night was in that game.  Is there any fix for this or even a fix planned?

I'm looking into this on my PS Vita. Hold on a sec.  .. OMG you are RIGHT! On my Vita that is the game that doesn't show on the site, plus everything under it ...

So everyone else ... do you have a PS Vita ... do you have Plants vs. Zombies PS Vita and have it on your trophy list?

Thanks philatisu! You've hit on something! (Just exactly what, we'll see, I hope!) 

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 27 (450 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Community Manager
4386 posts

Re: Plants vs. Zombies PS Vita MUST have something to do with it!

Mar 26, 2013

Holding off on reporting this to the .com team till we learn more about the PvZ Vita line of thought.  Thanks all.

Tempest_Fire | @strebeck
PlayStation Network Senior Community Manager
Sony Computer Entertainment America
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 27 (442 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3287 posts

Mar 27, 2013

Tempest_Fire wrote:

I don't see any sync issues on my devices, except for the fact that Plants vs Zombies PS Vita isn't showing up on this site when one Can see my full list of trophies (ONLY when comparing to a friend in the overlay window.)

It is on my PS Vita's local trophies, as well as it's PSN trophies, and the trophies sync manually as well as automatically with PS+ every night with no issues.

I haven't checked my trophies on my PS3 for that PvsZ PS Vita game showing up or not. BTW

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 27 (428 Views)
0 Likes