Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
PlayStation MVP
3341 posts

Re: No Trophies appear in my trophy list at playstation.com

Mar 27, 2013

I have a picture (screenshot) from my PS Vita PSN Trophies comparing to Makuta1213's trophies:

2013-03-26-200728.jpg

His and mine both show Plants vs Zombies for PS Vita ... the online trophies ..

Here are some screenshots from my pc, showing us.playstation.com trophies for me and makuta and comparing our trophies there too.

Trophies Comparing to Makuta1213 (overlay) on us.playstation.com

My Public Trophy List

Makuta1213's Public Trophy List

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 27 (334 Views)
PlayStation MVP
3341 posts

Mar 27, 2013

Doppelgangergang wrote:
http://psnprofiles.com/philatisu

Unfortunately, I must say that the official trophy tracker isn't the best.

That is your opinion, and the official trophy pages haven't always been so bad, but right now they are, and in fact YOU suffer the same fate as me and the other people who I've listed with the same problem as I have. The OP of this thread and two others.

Your trophies on this site are limited to showing 1 game.

On the canadian site you show Plants vs. Zombies after that one game, and the rest of your games follow. FWIW.

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 27 (328 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3341 posts

Plants vs. Zombies PS Vita MUST have something to do with it!

Mar 28, 2013

I've been looking on my PS Vita in NEAR for other people to check trophies on us.playstation.com.

Again and again, full trophy list if they haven't played Plants vs. Zombies for PS Vita.

Again and again, if they HAVE played Plants vs. Zombies PS Vita, trophy list is empty or partial.

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 27 (310 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3341 posts

Re: Plants vs. Zombies PS Vita MUST have something to do with it!

Apr 1, 2013

Just wanted to keep this subject going, it's still an issue and I find more and more people with the same issue, US site doesn't show any trophies from Plants vs. Zombies PS Vita and earlier. So anything earned AFTER Plants vs. Zombies will show on the US trophy lists, on other countries PSN sites, everything shows up.

Look at anyone's public trophy list on the US site, then replace "us" with "ca" and those problematic trophy lists instantly populate, and anyone else's just load up as normal.

Anyone who has played Plants vs. Zombies PS Vita suffers this fate, as far as I can tell.

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 27 (296 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
438 posts

Apr 2, 2013
You can add my name to the list. I have played Plants vs Zombies on the Vita and the only games that show up on my list are ones I've gotten trophies in recently. I feel like there should be a scroll-bar to look at the rest but it's just not there. It's not a big problem to me but I do believe there is one.

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 27 (289 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3341 posts

Apr 2, 2013

Yes, thanks for posting, this is exactly what I have wanted everyone that is affected to do! It'll help promote the problem to be solved quicker!  :robothappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 27 (287 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Apr 5, 2013

Thanks for keeping this going, because it is really annoying. I just started playing Disgeae 3 on my Vita and those are still the only trophies that show up since the last game i played was PvZ. It seems like it should be an easy fix and I'm not sure why this hasn't happened yet.

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 27 (259 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3341 posts

Apr 10, 2013

Yeah, it seems like it SHOULD be fixed already, like it would be easy, but it's still the same old, same old. :catsad:

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 27 (243 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3341 posts

Apr 12, 2013

I want to bring this back to the top as something important. What I may not have been clear about in this thread:

This Trophy Pages update happened in the middle of the week a couple of weeks ago. I was looking at my Trophies, and other peoples as well, one day. The very next day I log on and voila! The changes were exactly the way they are today were in place. Plus, my Trophies are mostly missing!

It wasn't  a problem before, nor is it anywhere else, on the ca.playstation url ALL my Trophies are there. The key is "US Trophy Pages Update + Pvs.Z PS Vita = Short Trophy List. (My Online Trophies show up on PS3 and PS Vita just fine.)

Everyone that has played that PS Vita game has this problem with the us.playstation trophy pages.

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 27 (236 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
438 posts

Apr 12, 2013
I'll help by bumping this but it just seems that they don't really care or there aren't enough users who care. I would suggest just using psnprofiles because I don't think they're going to fix this anytime soon.

Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 27 (156 Views)
0 Likes