PlayStation MVP
3990 posts

Re: No Trophies appear in my trophy list at playstation.com

Apr 12, 2013

smoothboarder540 wrote:
I'll help by bumping this but it just seems that they don't really care or there aren't enough users who care. I would suggest just using psnprofiles because I don't think they're going to fix this anytime soon.

Yeah, I know, I just want to keep it up since it's SCEA that did it to the US site, whoever it was that did the changes to the site. 

Other playstation sites show the trophies all properly. I just want us Vita users that have played Pvs.Z PS Vita to have a full trophy list on our Trophy page like everyone else.

Message 21 of 27 (174 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3990 posts

Apr 18, 2013

I know this is a fault of the change in the Trophies page on the us.playstation site because I just proved it absolutely.

I played Plants vs. Zombies PS Vita this afternoon until I got a trophy. Loaded up the Tropies page on this site and yes, my game list for trophies is blank.

Previous to that trophy I had a very short list of games showing up. Only games that get trophies after the last time you get a trophy for Plants vs. Zombies PS Vita will show up the the US PSN PC site.

Please fix this US.PLAYSTATION!!!!!!!

(If you change us. to ca. on the trophy pages then all the trophies do show up. That site uses the same layout for everything that the us. site had before the change. (and I far prefer that way to look at one's own trophies, trophies of friends, trophies of other psn users. Full trophy list of games. full list of trophies per game, comparison on both levels. Please bring that back!)

Message 22 of 27 (149 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3990 posts

Thanks for fixing it!

Apr 26, 2013

I went away from home for a day

Saw Stone Sour in concert, what a show!

Returned home late the next day

Upon awaking next morning -- My Trophies now show!

Message 23 of 27 (142 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Apr 26, 2013

Can u help me

Message 24 of 27 (141 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Apr 26, 2013

help me gusy 

Message 25 of 27 (141 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3990 posts

Apr 26, 2013

Help you with what?

TheGame1234hhh wrote:

help me gusy 

Message 26 of 27 (139 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Dec 26, 2013

Every post I've read reagarding this is all BS, I don't have duplicate accounts, just guilty of having multiple PS3's and a PS4 with all the same PSN ID with ICLOUD file sharing.  I transfer all of my save data to each system I use, and yet I can not earn a trophy on any game to save my life.  I've had multiple experiences over the years of having to format my hard drives in order to be able to restart progress I had already made without credit.  Sony has a bad habit of choosing horse crap hard drives for their systems, I have sent in my PS3's numerous times for circle of death issues.  I have no idea what other problems could possibly be causing me to not get credit for trophies I absolutely should be recieveing for various games I play.  I recently bought a PS4 hoping that they may have finally gotten beyond all the PS3 problems I have experienced with multiple systems just to find out that there are virtually no games available for another year or so for the PS4 and that games like Battlefield 4 are so bugged that you can't make progress without an error message telling you that you need to format and start over.  I'm sorry to say that I've been a die hard Playstation fan since my college years in the mid 90's; it seems my dedication has been unrewarded.  I constantly experience software and hardware glitches between the two systems, I have a SSD HD coming that I plan to toy with on one of my PS3's just for giggles and grins.  We'll see if I need to keep reformatting those drives just to continue using them after replacement.  Any other ideas on why I can't get any trophies on games that I play are welcome but don't be an idiot and ask if I tried deleting and reinstalling the game and my progress, or tried synching/updating the system......  Geebus, please be original.

Message 27 of 27 (123 Views)
0 Likes