Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Lombax Warrior
250 posts

Re: No good games and Sony silence???

Mar 8, 2012

i think you guys are too harsh on the vita and its games.. the system just dropped not even a month ago. Every playstation system dating back to ps2 for sure has had crappy games at launch. ps3 included. The vita has at least 5-6 great games at launch. The potential hasnt even been realized yet and developers are just now getting into making games for the system. If your expecting jaw-dropping game changing games on a portable, i think your going to be dissappointed. If thats what your looking for get a ps3 or if you have one like most of us do then be happy you got both systems and their offerings. The vita has great games for all types of gamers. Ive played and love the following so far: Uncharted:GA, Rayman Origins, MLB 12 the show, and the free Motorstorm RC game. It even lets you play great PSP games like The Warriors, Sega Genesis Collection, GTA, Gran Turismo, and many more. Theres more great Vita games i have yet to own like MVC3, Ninja Gaiden, Escape Plan, Tales From Space, and a few more. Theres even netflix and mp3 playback on the vita.

Uncharted:GA is exactly how a handheld version should be. lots of action and quests to complete with just the right amount of story.. If you want the full story mode style your used to just pop in Uncharted 3.

Unit 13 is a fun quick shooter.

Lumines is a cool game but id wait for the price drop unless your a die hard fan of tetris style games.

Look at games potentially coming out like GTA Vice City Nights, MGS HD Collection, Gravity Rush, Mortal Kombat, Street Fighter X Tekken, and the many more that havent been announced.

So basically just be patient and enjoy the system to the best of your likings. It may not be perfect yet but its already showing its incredible power and potential.

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 15 (57 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
37 posts

Mar 9, 2012

I WOULD HAVE to say I AGREE with ya bud! you did a awsome job of not snapping on this page LIKE I ALWAYS DO LOL and sorry sony.....well kind of. I deff have not played anything that blew my mind with the vita Yet infact i have had mine since the first edition bundle and i own ALMOST EVERY GAME!. And i play games everyday now that im laid off and have JACK to do with my time! To be honest i havent played my vita since the 6th when they released rc game and mlb the show! and i HATE BASEBALL (yarnBall) But i was just looking for SOMETHING ANYTHING THAT was gonna blow My mind AND MAKE ME HOPE the 400$ was worth dropping And im kinda regretting it,But i still pray SONY WILL HAVE THE BEST COMING SOON PLZ BE HAVING THE BEST COME SOON. The system has POTENTIAL and You guys Are not taking advantage wich is BOOTY!  AND I KNOW IM NOT THE ONLY AVERAGE PERSON THAT DROPPED PROBABLY ALL THEIR HARD EARNED SAVED MONEY on this portabl.............Because HEY NOOONE IS releasing a new console WITH NEW AND FRESH GAMES WICH EVERYONE WANTS! and GOD KNOWS WHAT WE PAID FOR THIS SO CALLED BEST ADVANCED PORTABLE that is not WOWING CUSTOMERS WE DEFF COULD OF GOT A NEW GEN IF THERE WAS ONE FOR THE PRICE!    PLZ PLZ MAKE US FEEL THAT WE WILL GET OUR MONEYS WORTH cause so far I DONT BELIVE ANY FEEL THAT WAY!    sorry i stink at typing plz forgive and try to listen to the message im trying to BRING!

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 15 (57 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
52 posts

Mar 10, 2012

I agree there really is not anything all that great yet. I am not talking about the visuals either Uncharted, Wipeout and Dynasty Warriors look great. However Its sad to see there is no online gameplay on Uncharted and Dynasty Warriors. I feel it really takes away from the replay value So I been holding off from going game shopping. I honestly believe skype will have vid and voice chat. If they dont use the front cam they will be pretty dumb. But I wouldnt worry about it to much. Chances are flash vids will never work however thats not sony's fault. I mainly got my vita for the remote play features myself. It was a big let down. How ever my ps1 games I got work though it feels like it skip frames. Though theres rumors that sony is going to improve remote play with future updates. I havent seen sony posts saying its never going to happen or anything. Im betting there a pretty good chance of remote play being improved. Not to mention Playstation Suite should breathe alot of life into the Vita. Honestly people will go out and buy Ps3s and Vitas. For remote play when it gets updated. My guess they will wait into about december. I cant wait for some real rpgs to come out.

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 15 (57 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
94 posts

Mar 10, 2012

I really wanted to remote play FF13 and FF13-2 on the Vita as this would mean I can chill on the sofa whilst my wife and daughter watch their respective shows.

I still believe Skype will have no camera functionality because they are putting a lot of emphasis on voice chat. If you were going to sell a product to your customer would you not want to give them all the features.

Check the app information on the homepage.

PEACE

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 15 (57 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
38 posts

Mar 10, 2012

the game i kinda want the most at the moment would be persona 4 - the golden. only thing that sucks is that there is no definitive information about an english localisation.

im hoping final fantasy type zero and kingdom hearts birth by sleep make it onto the store, as i would sooooo play the hell out of those games.

but i must admit, most of the games im excited about have not been released yet. so far, i've got uncharted, umvc3, escape plan and unit 13. disappointed that unit13 doesnt have the invert axis function, so i cant play it as well as i can play uncharted. umvc3 is awesome. escape plan is addictive. but i need more good games.

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 15 (57 Views)
0 Likes