Mar 08 2012
By: MR_MINERALZ Splicer 94 posts

No good games and Sony silence???

14 replies 1140 views Edited Mar 8, 2012

I own UMVC3, Fifa 12, LD, Escape Plan and a host of other games that were free form the store.

UMVC3 is a good port with added features and I like the fact that I work out tech on a handheld and convert it to the console.

Fifa 12 is a fn joke of a port and I can't believe I wasted money on this piece of crap game.

Escape Plan is really fun and I'm enjoying it

LD - My wife plays this game so it serves a purpose LOL

I have tried the demo for Uncharted and thought it was terrible IMO IMO IMO IMO IMO (relax fanboys).

I enjoyed the demo for Unit 13, but not sure if I'm going to buy it.

I am picking up MLB 12 on friday as the game looks amazing.

Now I'm not saying there aren't any good games for the Vita, but nothing really blows my mind. When I'm I expected to get super hype for the Vita???

I understand why we cant view videos, but it still annoys me.

I no Skype will be terrible and if it doesn't have video or text chat I'm gonna be serioulsy pissed.

REMOTE PLAY - I am a father and would love to be able to remote play games on my Vita whilst my daughter watches her shows. I know Sony didn't promise this, but it was hinted and I don't see why Sony don't take advantage of something that hackers were able to do.

What is really doing my nut in is Sony being extremely quiet with information and it worries me to the point of returning my Vita.

Do I have to wait 12months to see the true strength of the Vita or am I going to be rewarded for buying my Vita early.

Any mature feedback would be appreciated

YES I'M AWARE I WASN'T HELD UP BY GUN POINT SO PLEASE KEEP YOUR LAZY TROLL COMMENTS TO YOURSELF

FANBOYS NEED NOT REPLY

OK THANKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Message 1 of 15 (1,140 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
152 posts

Re: No good games and Sony silence???

Mar 8, 2012

Sony is supposed to be holding some kind of press conference on Friday to show off some new games. I don't remember the exact time its at but there should be some interesting information coming out of it. Hopefully they will announce some stuff that appeals to you. Other than that, we'll probably get the biggest announcements closer to E3.

Message 2 of 15 (1,140 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
239 posts

Mar 8, 2012

I too want to see what the vita can really do. Uncharted was a good start, but I want to see more! I want to see something like Battlefield 3 on Vita, but fat chance.

Message 3 of 15 (1,140 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2011 posts

Mar 8, 2012

I see what you mean. I never got into Uncharted myself, so I already wasn't hype for it. Out of the launch titles, I was only excited for like 3, but that's only my preference. I'm anxious to see some what games and other things are available for the Vita later on.

Message 4 of 15 (1,140 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
94 posts

Mar 8, 2012

I don't think they will put BF on the Vita until next year. I just want MGS tbh.

Message 5 of 15 (1,140 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
152 posts

Mar 8, 2012

MR_MINERALZ wrote:

I don't think they will put BF on the Vita until next year. I just want MGS tbh.

Gamestop has a June 5th placeholder date for the HD collection right now. If that holds true then you might not have to wait very long.

Message 6 of 15 (1,140 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
94 posts

Mar 8, 2012

That would be cool as they could implement cross over play

Thanks for the info

Message 7 of 15 (1,140 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
152 posts

Mar 8, 2012

Actually I think the HD collection is already confirmed to have cross-play features. It was announced with a save transfer feature that Konami called "Transfarring". Basically, it sounded just like what Sony is doing with games like MLB 12, Warriors Lair, etc by allowing you to transfer your save file across systems.

Message 8 of 15 (1,140 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
193 posts

Mar 8, 2012

I have to admit I am far from overwhelmed by the release titles. A little disappointed to be honest. But the real selling point for me was the prospect of remote play, primarily for the afforementioned reason of being a parent and wanting to game and still be near my children.

It was my own fault for not researching on my own and believing what I heard, but I am saddened to say the least by the lack of remote play along wiht the lack of committment from Sony to implement it. With that said, I would have bought the Vita anyway, just because that's how I roll

Message 9 of 15 (1,140 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
259 posts

Mar 8, 2012

Uncharted GA was the worst Uncharted game in the series in my opinion. However, I still liked it for the most part.

Try Lumines Electronic Symphony. it's my favorite.

There's not much info on future games, but I'm sure they will be revealed soon.

Message 10 of 15 (1,140 Views)
0 Likes