Jan 10 2011
By: MIA_Philly Limit Breaker 24950 posts

No reviews for DCUO?

5 replies 23 views Edited Jan 10, 2011

http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-3/dc-universe-online

Does anyone else find it just a little bit odd that not even one review has come out for the game? not even some small time nobody reviewer has put in their 2 cents. I don't know if i should be worried about that or not. what do you all think about no reviews yet?

I'm here to help. If you have a question feel free to pm me. Idling on IRC is for noobs. :smileytongue:

Get your Portable ID!
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 6 (23 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2000 posts

Re: No reviews for DCUO?

Jan 10, 2011

maybe all the reviewers are still enduring the Download/Installation phase. HIYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

"The Difference Between Vengeance and Redemption is That You Usually Have to Die After the Latter. You Pay a Heavier Price for Vengeance in the Long Run Though...and the Extra Weight that's Lifted off Your Shoulders, not to mention your Soul, that Redemption Provides Might Just be Enough to Sway You."
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 6 (23 Views)
Splicer
83 posts

Jan 11, 2011

MMO's usually never have release day reviews...it takes some time to get through a good chunk of the game to get enough time played to write a review. Give it a week or so. reviews for WOW"Cataclysm took a week to get online.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 6 (23 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6519 posts

Jan 11, 2011

MMO's dont usually get reviews on release day take MAG that didnt get any on day one give it a day or so you wil get a review popping up

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 6 (23 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
87 posts

Jan 11, 2011

why wait for reviews? if you like a game or are interested in it, just pick it up. I played the BETA and thought the game was pretty darn good (plus im a huge comic book buff lol) I just finished picking up my copy from BestBuy (which came with a free download for an in game Batarang, which is perfect for players modeling their heroes after Batman). Hope to see you guys inside.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 6 (23 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6519 posts

Jan 11, 2011

i agree with chris why let someone else decide if you want a game do what i do borrow the game either from a friend or elsewere i myself use blockbuster to borrow games then if i like i'll purchase

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 6 (23 Views)
0 Likes