Highlighted
Nov 19 2012
By: botguy24 Monster Hunter 37 posts

No way around it.

15 replies 318 views Edited Nov 19, 2012

Theres no way around it, GRAVITY RUSH is still the best vita game available. No multilayer and somehow i'm still completely addicted to it. Ive platinumed the game and am on my 4th play-through. If you dont have it there is NO reason you shouldn't get it, its fantastic and i HIGHLY recommend it. 11 out of 10.

Message 1 of 16 (318 Views)
Survivor
2536 posts

Re: No way around it.

Nov 19, 2012
Well, luckily anyone who didn't get it will get it this Tuesday once PS+ goes live. However, there are a lot of amazing games nowadays comparable to GR. Assassin's Creed 3: Liberation, while not on par at a plot level (plus a good number of rampant bugs) is a technical achievement for a handheld system~.

The PSV could definitely use more Open World games like GR, NFS: MW and AC3:L~.
Message 2 of 16 (314 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7391 posts

Nov 19, 2012

botguy24 wrote:

Theres no way around it, GRAVITY RUSH is still the best vita game available. No multilayer and somehow i'm still completely addicted to it. Ive platinumed the game and am on my 4th play-through. If you dont have it there is NO reason you shouldn't get it, its fantastic and i HIGHLY recommend it. 11 out of 10.

its all matter of opinions really, to me Little Big Planet is the best game on the system thus far, nothing comes even CLOSE but hey its just my opinion. 

Message 3 of 16 (306 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
37 posts

Nov 19, 2012

yeah i agree LBP and ACL are both great too but for me its gravity rush all the way!!!Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 16 (283 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1700 posts

Nov 19, 2012

botguy24 wrote:

Definitely looking forward to it on Plus this week!  Smiley LOL

Message 5 of 16 (268 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
34135 posts

Nov 19, 2012

Gravity Rush is awesome, id take it over LBP and AC3L any day.

really hope Sony greenlights a sequel to it, i know the devs said they really wanted to make one(even set up the game for a sequel).

Message 6 of 16 (252 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1041 posts

Nov 19, 2012

the_original_se wrote:

Gravity Rush is awesome, id take it over LBP and AC3L any day.

really hope Sony greenlights a sequel to it, i know the devs said they really wanted to make one(even set up the game for a sequel).

No doubt it will, it was one of the better selling games for Vita no reason they wouldn't make another. Unless all hell breaks loose.

Message 7 of 16 (246 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
556 posts

Nov 19, 2012

meh...i was enjoying it until the game started becoming just a game of gravity kicking everything until the missions ended. the load times made trying to get gold on side missions annoying as heck.

these two issues brought my love of the game to a "like"

Message 8 of 16 (227 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1628 posts

Nov 19, 2012

remanutd5 wrote:

botguy24 wrote:

its all matter of opinions really, to me Little Big Planet is the best game on the system thus far, nothing comes even CLOSE but hey its just my opinion. 

This.

Message 9 of 16 (211 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1041 posts

Nov 19, 2012

rego00123 wrote:

meh...i was enjoying it until the game started becoming just a game of gravity kicking everything until the missions ended. the load times made trying to get gold on side missions annoying as heck.

these two issues brought my love of the game to a "like"

Somehow I didn't share the same experience, I would use many things other than just gravity kicking.. that seems more like your own personal play style than a problem with the game itself.

I also didn't find the load times to be that long that they annoyed me to a point of making gold in missions anymore difficult.

Message 10 of 16 (201 Views)
0 Likes