Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Survivor
2483 posts

Re: No way around it.

Nov 19, 2012
LittleBigPlanet PS Vita is my favorite game, on this platform, followed very closely by Gravity Rush.
U R Not e . Enos Lives . PLAY B3YOND . ixnine . I love Nariko! . WipEout . Home . PlayStation Network . Tearaway . the Last of Us
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 16 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
215 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 19, 2012

I don't know what made me skip this game...wait, I remember- I tried Metal Gear on vita instead, just to make sure I didn't really dislike that series and was giving it a fair shot...and I found I do really dislike that series. I think I'll trade it in and get Gravity Rush. I'm actually interested in GR. Thanks for reminding me about a game I'd forgotten, guys. GR, here I come.

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 16 (90 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1041 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 19, 2012

Rhio2k wrote:

I don't know what made me skip this game...wait, I remember- I tried Metal Gear on vita instead, just to make sure I didn't really dislike that series and was giving it a fair shot...and I found I do really dislike that series. I think I'll trade it in and get Gravity Rush. I'm actually interested in GR. Thanks for reminding me about a game I'd forgotten, guys. GR, here I come.

You would be better off just getting a year of PS+ my friend, unless you already are subscribed you are set, Gravity Rush will be free in the collection what some time tomorrow?

Or I thought that was the release of PS+ for Vita tomorrow, maybe it's next tuesday I forget.. Either way it will be free in the + collection along with Uncharted: GA, Wipeout 2048 and Jet Set Radio and some others also but that is all I care about. :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 16 (84 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2254 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 19, 2012

No it isn't, persona 4 is, and I would wager Last resort Virtues reward is also better. LBP is also a better game as is MGS HD collection but that's a port.

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 16 (73 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
582 posts

Nov 19, 2012
Great game and completely original. Im looking forward for the sequel.
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 16 (72 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
55 posts

Nov 20, 2012

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 16 (52 Views)
0 Likes