Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Wastelander
747 posts

Re: not buying plastation plus

Jan 23, 2014

Well, lucky for you, there's prob plen ty of Xbox One's in Stock in your area. Saw three on the shelf when I was on Lunch. I hve now seen like 7 Xbox Ones, and ZERO PS4's on the shelves. Have fun with your ONE!

Message 11 of 14 (187 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1289 posts

Jan 23, 2014

gregrib wrote:

i refuse to buy playstation plus untill ps4 works correctly. in fact seriously considering buying xbox one if sony doesnt get there **** together soon.they still have not fixed hdmi problems. 

Sony and there Playstation ARE and ALWAYS will be better then Microsoft and the xbox i dont get why people threaten Sony that there going to move to the xbox and sell the PS go ahead everyone at sony probably dies laugh every time they read it on the fourms and i dont get people the complain about PS+ its one of the cheapest yet best services out there January has not been a good month for me cause i  own most bioshock and the deals arent for me and if i have a PS4 4-6 bucks a month is worth paying for online instead of xbox live that give you nothing but a couple of 5 year old games or games everyone has

Message 12 of 14 (182 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2663 posts

Jan 23, 2014

I was with you on your topic title but until I read your post you lost me.

"I'm not a failure because I didn't win, I'm a failure because I didn't try." - Kev

Message 13 of 14 (181 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Moderator
153 posts

Jan 23, 2014

This thread has run its course. It shall now be locked.

- Hot-Shocolate

Message 14 of 14 (168 Views)
0 Likes