Lombax Warrior
189 posts

Re: Not Impressed.

Apr 16, 2013

I bet its easier and faster to call Sony than to register here then rant and be confident about it.

Message 51 of 55 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
78 posts

Apr 16, 2013
It's ok for him to get mad. Maybe he input the code small letters instead of the big letters. Code should not expire if its new unless per owned . I bought xbox360 still lag and change different Internet companies like roadrunner,sprint,clear wire and still lag. It's the server you playing with or what country . So I said why pay for extra service when PC is free and it's good and psn free and plus is amazing. Then the disc was scratch from inside the Xbox and I can't play it no more, blu ray still going for life to 4k and beyond to the future. What an awesome investment from SONY. Now xbox 720 blu ray paying SONY with royalties how sweet. Return it to target tell them about the expired code and they might give you credit or cash.
Message 52 of 55 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
189 posts

Apr 16, 2013

ToN-6 wrote:
 What an awesome investment from SONY. Now xbox 720 blu ray paying SONY with royalties how sweet.

You're right! I've read its history and Sony really pushed for Blue Ray, now its time to harvest the spoils of war.

Message 53 of 55 (99 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Community Manager (Retired)
4738 posts

Apr 16, 2013

Setzaroth wrote:

SQLOwns wrote:

So I finally bought a PS3 yesterday.  I needed something that could play blue rays and also netflix for my tv and figured I might as well get a console also.  So far I must say I have not been impressed.  I purchased the uncharted 3 bundle.  So far the PS3 has stopped input once (my friend had to help me reset it), the monthly pass for playstation plus is expired (not that big of a deal), the uncharted 3 multiplayer code (plus "$45 worth of content") is invalid, and even navigating the menus is slow.  Is this the kind of quality products that Sony puts out?  I was planning on waiting for the PS4, but I'm now glad I didn't spend the extra money.  I am **bleep** near close to returning this **bleep** to Target, but I'd feel bad because I realize this isn't Target's fault, but Sony's.  If your customer service is anything like your products, I don't expect any type of useful response.  I just wanted to share my experience thus far.  I will be warning people to stay away from Sony products from here on out, although I doubt it will do much good.  Should have just gotten an XBox and standalone blue ray player.......heck, I still might.  Smiley Happy

-SQLOwns

What does "stopped input" mean? And your friend had to help you hold down the power button?

As far as a useful response... official SONY employees and customer support people dont typically read the forums, and if they do, they dont make themselves known.

My favorite part is where you "will be warning people to stay away from SONY products" yes, with your large market pull and economical influence, NO!, ANYTHING BUT THAT! lol...

And, you're glad you didnt spend the extra money but you "still might" buy an xbox AND a standalone *blu-ray player? 

*denotes the correct form of blu-ray

Oh, we read the forums, and we let ourselves be known, too Smiley Wink 

Locust_Star - Senior Community Manager

mochuuu  - Digital Platforms Community Manager

Tempest_Fire - Digital Platforms Community Manager

GlassWalls - Digital Platforms Community Manager

cheshire__smile - Digital Platforms Community Manager

That said, post #14 was spot on, thansk deaofly.  Give CS a call, they will be able to sort you out. 

Tempest_Fire
Ex-PlayStation Network Senior Community Manager
Sony Interactive Entertainment America
Message 54 of 55 (92 Views)
Highlighted
Fender Bender
3209 posts

Apr 16, 2013
I know his frustration, I have been there before lol. It happens sometimes so I wanted to give the best advice I once used to get it sorted out. Smiley Happy
PSN: Deaofly
60 GIG Ps3 Owner Since January 21, 2007
500GB Ps4 Owner Since November 22, 2014
1000 Model PSP Owner, PSP Go Owner and PS Vita Owner
PS1 and PS2, Both Original Systems.
Message 55 of 55 (82 Views)
0 Likes