Jul 07 2013
By: kyletrapa First Son 5 posts

Not being charged for games after trials.

2 replies 106 views Edited Jul 7, 2013

A few months ago I joined ps+ and heard about Timed Trials. Naturally, I downloaded tons of them and after a few weeks I deleted them for the extra space. I was browsing PSN today wanting to buy Persona 4 after I had played it a few weeks back after deleting it. But, when I went to the page, there was no 'add to cart,' It's treating the game like I've already purchased it. (I checked all other trials to the same result, me getting an option to 'redownload' them). I know I haven't been charged because I don't have a credit card on file. Did I just get away with free games? I don't want to redownload anything at the sake of a penalty and frankly the fact my internet conection blows. 

Message 1 of 3 (106 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
8191 posts

Re: Not being charged for games after trials.

[ Edited ]
Jul 7, 2013

kyletrapa wrote:

A few months ago I joined ps+ and heard about Timed Trials. Naturally, I downloaded tons of them and after a few weeks I deleted them for the extra space. I was browsing PSN today wanting to buy Persona 4 after I had played it a few weeks back after deleting it. But, when I went to the page, there was no 'add to cart,' It's treating the game like I've already purchased it. (I checked all other trials to the same result, me getting an option to 'redownload' them). I know I haven't been charged because I don't have a credit card on file. Did I just get away with free games? I don't want to redownload anything at the sake of a penalty and frankly the fact my internet conection blows. 

Redownload the trial and play through the whole hour. It should go away

FiveFourteen
Ask FiveFourteen,Twitter,Google+
"I am passionate, vigilant, motivated, and I am proud to be a part of the PlayStation Community."
Message 2 of 3 (103 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Re: Not being charged for games after trials.

Jul 7, 2013
The thing is that it isn't offering it as a trial, just the full game. Heck, I'll download it and see what happens. If something's up, I'll email Sony themselves.
Message 3 of 3 (94 Views)
0 Likes