Feb 16 2014
By: Bullitharhar First Son 5 posts

Not happy with PS+ game options on PS4

[ Edited ]
57 replies 809 views Edited Feb 16, 2014

Let me start by saying... **bleep** is going on. I sold my ps3 and invested in a ps4, influenced by the faulty advertiseing that PS4 would have the better games. Every single time I check the PS4 plus store, its not been updated or they've added a SINGLE game. Ummm... I didnt sell my ps3 and pay 399.99 for **bleep**tier choice.  Why does PS4 offer **bleep**tier gaming choices than the ps3?  FIX THIS!!!!!!!! I should of listened to a friend and just upgraded my computer.

Edit: changed labels and updated title

Message 1 of 58 (809 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11753 posts

Re: PS4 Plus Choices

Feb 16, 2014

The PlayStation 4 only just premiered a few months ago. The reason why Plus offers such big titles on PlayStation 3 by comparison is that it's been around a lot longer and many of the games being offered are not all recently-released game titles. When getting the PlayStation 4 you should have looked at what games will be available to buy in the first year at the very least. That way you have some expectancy for potential possibilities to want to continue turning on the system for months to come.

For PlayStation Plus in particular, I wouldn't expect many major AAA titles to be a part of Plus membership in the coming months, unless we're talking about games such as Driveclub (which originally was delayed from the launch library, and subsequently its Plus membership access).

Message 2 of 58 (800 Views)
Fender Bender
3222 posts

Feb 16, 2014
This is why i keep my ps3. If you would have thought things threw maybe you would have a few more games to play.
Message 3 of 58 (767 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
715 posts

Feb 16, 2014
And it's not ps+ for PS4 it's ps+ for your account. More stuff is available for the other consoles since they have had more time to release games. Plus the ps4 inst a replacement console it's a step up and new console.
Message 4 of 58 (760 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
96 posts

Feb 16, 2014

Bullitharhar wrote:

Let me start by saying... **bleep** is going on. I sold my ps3 and invested in a ps4, influenced by the faulty advertiseing that PS4 would have the better games. Every single time I check the PS4 plus store, its not been updated or they've added a SINGLE game. Ummm... I didnt sell my ps3 and pay 399.99 for **bleep**tier choice.  Why does PS4 offer **bleep**tier gaming choices than the ps3?  FIX THIS!!!!!!!! I should of listened to a friend and just upgraded my computer.

Edit: changed labels

If you would have done 10 minutes of research before you bought your console you would have found out that PS Plus only releases so many games a month (in the case of the small PS4 library; 1). The games, the discounts etc. are a bonus to PS Plus, which is essentially a subscription for online gaming now. PS Plus is not a Video Game rental service, ok? 

Message 5 of 58 (746 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3334 posts

Feb 16, 2014

Bullitharhar wrote:

Edit: changed labels

Because it was just released. And devs are learning to code on it. And AAA games take 3 years to develop.

But mostly, because its a new system, duh.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicHEAVY WEAPONS GUYImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 6 of 58 (734 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2213 posts

Re: Not happy with PS+ game options on PS4

Feb 17, 2014
Lol and whose fault is that selling your ps3 without research and once again another qq thread about lack of games. The system just came out not long ago give it time tard.

Wish mods would start locking these qq threads.
Message 7 of 58 (706 Views)
Lombax Warrior
103 posts

Feb 17, 2014

Another crybaby who didn't do their homework.....

Message 8 of 58 (671 Views)
Survivor
2504 posts

Feb 17, 2014
Where have I heard the OP's rant, regarding lack of games, before...?

Oh yeah! 7 years ago right after the PS3 came out!
U R Not e . Enos Lives . PLAY B3YOND . ixnine . I love Nariko! . WipEout . Home . PlayStation Network . Tearaway . the Last of Us
Message 9 of 58 (661 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
354 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 17, 2014

What did you think was going to happen, you would get AAA free games.  The system just came out. I personally have enjoyed the PS+ game for the PS4. 

Message 10 of 58 (660 Views)