First Son
13 posts

Re: Not happy with PS+ game options on PS4

Feb 17, 2014

I'm excited for E3 this year, I think it will make or break our expectations. Hopefully they have good thing brewing!...

Message 11 of 58 (177 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4179 posts

Feb 17, 2014

We could have been a lot more helpful if you came here before your choices.

Not much we can do to help after the fact.

I Enjoy Gaming I don't hate anything about it!
The reason to buy a NEW console is to play NEW Games not old ones.
Message 12 of 58 (166 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3414 posts

Feb 17, 2014
@JohnKarnes

I agree with what you say. Maybe, someone on these forums would be better suited to help the OP.

http://timetravelinstitute.com
Message 13 of 58 (164 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
22906 posts

Feb 17, 2014

selling an existing system for a new one is not a good idea..

with new systems-- limited games library, limited features, more expensive

learned from this.. keep your existing system for a while.. at least 6 months before making the jump..

if you can keep your exisiting system if you can

What Are Internet TROLLS ?
To QUOTE- TOP RIGHT of the reply box - To MULTI-QUOTE
PSP and PS3 owner..YES...i still play the LAST GEN systems
****still waiting for The LAST GUARDIAN****
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 14 of 58 (160 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
469 posts

Feb 17, 2014

I have no complaints at all with PS+, i would like some racing games though

Message 15 of 58 (159 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1004 posts

Feb 17, 2014

Bullitharhar wrote:

Let me start by saying... **bleep** is going on. I sold my ps3 and invested in a ps4, influenced by the faulty advertiseing that PS4 would have the better games. Every single time I check the PS4 plus store, its not been updated or they've added a SINGLE game. Ummm... I didnt sell my ps3 and pay 399.99 for **bleep**tier choice.  Why does PS4 offer **bleep**tier gaming choices than the ps3?  FIX THIS!!!!!!!! I should of listened to a friend and just upgraded my computer.

Edit: changed labels and updated title

You're not very smart, are you?

Message 16 of 58 (145 Views)
First Son
5 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 17, 2014

I think its hilarious that you fan boys thinks its ok for the PS4 not to run these games.  This is exactly the problem I would not of run into if i just upgraded my computer and used steam.  It makes ZERO sense that the PS4 operating system cant run games from the PS3.  ITS A MONEY GRAB.  Now you may be ok with the elite gouging you for everything your peasant pockets are worth.  But i work hard for my money, and when i spend that much on an item. It better not be a portal to be ripped off even further by people already making faaaar to much money.  Im keeping it real, the PS4 should have steam on it, or some sort of service that PS Plus pays for which acts like steam, not later, not in 3 months, right now.  I payed this much money to be playing awesome games that are already out NOW, not in 3-5 months. otherwise, going the PC route is the obviously best choice in gaming hands down.

Message 17 of 58 (136 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1877 posts

Feb 17, 2014

Bullitharhar wrote:

I think its hilarious that you fan boys thinks its ok for the PS4 not to run these games.  This is exactly the problem I would not of run into if i just upgraded my computer and used steam.  It makes ZERO sense that the PS4 operating system cant run games from the PS3.  ITS A MONEY GRAB.  Now you may be ok with the elite gouging you for everything your peasant pockets are worth.  But i work hard for my money, and when i spend that much on an item. It better not be a portal to be ripped off even further by people already making faaaar to much money.  Im keeping it real, the PS4 should have steam on it, or some sort of service that PS Plus pays for which acts like steam, not later, not in 3 months, right now.  I payed this much money to be playing awesome games that are already out NOW, not in 3-5 months. otherwise, going the PC route is the obviously best choice in gaming hands down.

PS3 & PS4 both have different architectures. You can't expect a ps3 game programmed specifically for the core on the ps3 to work on a ps4 with computer type architexture. You also have to expect there is not going to be many games out this early in the consoles life. 

Message 18 of 58 (129 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3414 posts

Feb 17, 2014
@Bullitharhar

If going the PC route is the best choice for you, then I encourage you to go the PC route. Why can't people be genuinely happy with their purchase? Not everyone shares the same mindset as you.
Message 19 of 58 (128 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
152 posts

Feb 17, 2014

Bullitharhar wrote:

I think it's hilarious that you're making this just about Sony. You talk as if the Xbone plays Xbox 360 games and is setup to play under the Steam network. NO. And nobody here said that it's "Okay" that the PS4 doensn't run PS3 games. So just chill. 

Message 20 of 58 (117 Views)
0 Likes