Welcoming Committee
14231 posts

Re: Not happy with PS+ game options on PS4

Feb 17, 2014

I'm not one to defend Sony. I spend my time on the offensive a lot but this matter is something I have to defend them on.

They can't control what games come out and there currently isn't enough AAA titles out there to even offer them on PS+. It should be a bit better by this time next year but don't expect plus to be in full swing for at least two years.

Message 31 of 58 (129 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1877 posts

Feb 17, 2014

Bullitharhar wrote:

but see these are mini gaming cpu's, it makes no sense that the upgraded cpu cant run the lower grade cpu's games. Warframe is for the pc. PLANETSIDE 2 is for the pc.  I dont even want free games, I want games to buy and download, indie games, ANY GAMES!  theres like 5-6 games i can buy and play on the ps4 right now... What the **bleep** is that.

Become a developer and see how long it takes you to make a new game for a brand new system. Crying about $400? Lmao.

photo terrorbob.jpg
Message 32 of 58 (126 Views)
Splicer
81 posts

Feb 17, 2014

That's your own fault (for selling your PS3). PS4 just came out. They're still making games for PS3. But there's plenty of games coming out later this year, and next month so... there you go.

Raptr Gamercard
Message 33 of 58 (107 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1729 posts

Feb 17, 2014

*sigh* They just make trolls like they used to anymore :/

"While we're being honest, might I suggest something.

Please put your trophy profile as private, otherwise I might have believed you own a PS4 (thanks for the fake pic though)."

Message 34 of 58 (106 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Feb 17, 2014

theres not 30 games to download.  LOL!  maybe thirty skin packs, and platinum for warframe.  But theres no way in hell there are 30 indie games waiiting for me to download right now. Ill be happy with Planetside 2 on the PS4, Infact to me... that will make this absorbent price with tiny tiny **bleep** game selection on a top of the line cutting edge system.  worth while.

Message 35 of 58 (93 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
12 posts

Feb 17, 2014

The PS4 is a brand new system. If you watch gamestop or have your eyes on titles that are coming out, you can see the dang release dates. Yes some of them get pushed back, but it's pretty **bleep** obvious what games are available and which have a way to go before they are even released.

I can't see why someone would sell their PS3 when the PS4 just came out. That's just silly and even if the PS4 had a big library of games I still wouldn't sell my PS3. It's a brand new system. It's gonna take a bit of time.And there are a few good looking games being released in the next several months.

Message 36 of 58 (84 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3104 posts

Feb 17, 2014

Rakuen-san wrote:

The PS4 is a brand new system. If you watch gamestop or have your eyes on titles that are coming out, you can see the dang release dates. Yes some of them get pushed back, but it's pretty **bleep** obvious what games are available and which have a way to go before they are even released.

I can't see why someone would sell their PS3 when the PS4 just came out. That's just silly and even if the PS4 had a big library of games I still wouldn't sell my PS3. It's a brand new system. It's gonna take a bit of time.And there are a few good looking games being released in the next several months.

Agree with ya there.  If you need to sell your PS3 to get the PS4, you shouldnt be getting it just yet... better off waiting. 

Console Launches are always a waiting game.  Best to keep your old console

Message 37 of 58 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13294 posts

Feb 17, 2014

Bullitharhar wrote:

I think its hilarious that you fan boys thinks its ok for the PS4 not to run these games.  This is exactly the problem I would not of run into if i just upgraded my computer and used steam.  It makes ZERO sense that the PS4 operating system cant run games from the PS3.  ITS A MONEY GRAB.  Now you may be ok with the elite gouging you for everything your peasant pockets are worth.  But i work hard for my money, and when i spend that much on an item. It better not be a portal to be ripped off even further by people already making faaaar to much money.  Im keeping it real, the PS4 should have steam on it, or some sort of service that PS Plus pays for which acts like steam, not later, not in 3 months, right now.  I payed this much money to be playing awesome games that are already out NOW, not in 3-5 months. otherwise, going the PC route is the obviously best choice in gaming hands down.

Question here is money Adding PS3 hardware to play PS3 gamws would bring the cost up of the PS4 to possibly $200 more. Would you have spend $600 on your PS4. Just to play PS3 games on it?

Message 38 of 58 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
189 posts

Feb 17, 2014
Hey guy's @Bullitharhar is a troll this thread started out about "Not happy with PS+ game options on PS4" But he doesn't even have PlayStation + look at his information NO + symbol.
Message 39 of 58 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13294 posts

Feb 17, 2014

Bullitharhar wrote:

but see these are mini gaming cpu's, it makes no sense that the upgraded cpu cant run the lower grade cpu's games. Warframe is for the pc. PLANETSIDE 2 is for the pc.  I dont even want free games, I want games to buy and download, indie games, ANY GAMES!  theres like 5-6 games i can buy and play on the ps4 right now... What the **bleep** is that.

This all costs money and they spend millions on each game they give us free.Unless you want to increase  the monthly cost of PS+. Then it is what it is. 

Message 40 of 58 (75 Views)
0 Likes