Ghost of Sparta
13294 posts

Re: Not happy with PS+ game options on PS4

Feb 17, 2014

socom69 wrote:

*sigh* They just make trolls like they used to anymore :/

was this really needed man? It was a clean topic.

Message 41 of 58 (165 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Feb 17, 2014

lol i have plus i have to connect my ps4 account. There ideally should be ZERO subscription fee, with free multiplayer.  Theres no reason this monthly sub shouldnt give us free games every month.  Its a free service they've decided to pack a fee on, and they didnt even cure lag.  (WARFRAME laggz like mad).  Anyways im not gona let these rich suit and tie people **bleep** in my mouth and call it listerine. HURRY UP AND MAKE THE GAMES YOU PROMISED ME.  I PURCHASED A ADVANCED GAMING CONSOLE BECAUSE I ASSUMED IT WOULD BE BETTER THAT A CPU...... that was a foolish move.  PC Master race is forever a better way to game.  Thats the only thing ps4 is proving to me.  I could be playing these tittles right now... not right 3-4 months from now. 

Message 42 of 58 (163 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
11020 posts

Feb 17, 2014

Bullitharhar wrote:

lol i have plus i have to connect my ps4 account. There ideally should be ZERO subscription fee, with free multiplayer.  Theres no reason this monthly sub shouldnt give us free games every month.  Its a free service they've decided to pack a fee on, and they didnt even cure lag.  (WARFRAME laggz like mad).  Anyways im not gona let these rich suit and tie people **bleep** in my mouth and call it listerine. HURRY UP AND MAKE THE GAMES YOU PROMISED ME.  I PURCHASED A ADVANCED GAMING CONSOLE BECAUSE I ASSUMED IT WOULD BE BETTER THAT A CPU...... that was a foolish move.  PC Master race is forever a better way to game.  Thats the only thing ps4 is proving to me.  I could be playing these tittles right now... not right 3-4 months from now. 

what titles would that be? what titles are out for PC right now, that aren't out for the ps4?

Message 43 of 58 (159 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13294 posts

Feb 17, 2014

Bullitharhar wrote:

Question of the day if Plus should be free? Where does Sony get he millions to pay for these free games for us?  Seeing PSN was free on PS3 and they lost 5 billion$. Where does this money come from? Definately doesnt grow on trees.

Message 44 of 58 (157 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3094 posts

Feb 17, 2014

Bullitharhar wrote:

Sounds like another self-entitled individual.  SONY owes you NOTHING

Message 45 of 58 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
189 posts

Feb 17, 2014
Message 46 of 58 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5320 posts

Feb 17, 2014
This is why I never get rid of my previous console when I get a new one at launch. PS4 is in a pretty major dry spell with the exception of Infamous next month. We won't start seeing more/better games until summer/fall.
Message 47 of 58 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
96 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 17, 2014

Bullitharhar wrote:

And if it was free, you would be back here again crying about how the servers are terrible and it takes you 8 seconds to load up the store. Are you sure you even own PS Plus? Because it does give out free games each month, 4-5 a month to be specific. It's been that way for a few years now. 

This may be a difficult concept for you to understand, but try anyway. Sony is the hardware creator and while they also have their own first party software (titles such as Killzone and Knack) they are in no way, shape or form responsible for games like Warframe. They don't own the game, they don't police it and the servers on the game have nothing to do with Sony. If you feel the game is too laggy, go cry to Digital Extremes (the actual developer and publisher of the game).

Bullitharhar wrote:

theres not 30 games to download.  LOL!  maybe thirty skin packs, and platinum for warframe.

At this point I am thinking you might actually be mentally challenged or you are just trolling us (and very badly might I add). Either way you sound like a total ignoramus. 

Angry Birds Star Wars
Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag
Backgammon Blitz
Battlefield 4
Blacklight: Retribution
Call of Duty: Ghosts
Contrast
DC Universe Online
Doki-Doki Universe
Don't Starve
Dynasty Warriors 8: Xtreme Legends
Escape Plan
FIFA 14
Flow
Flower
Injustice: Gods Among Us
Just Dance 2014
Killzone: Shadow Fall
Knack
LEGO Marvel Super Heroes
Madden NFL 25
NBA 2K14
NBA Live 14
Need for Speed: Rivals
Outlast
Putty Squad
Rayman Legends
Resogun
Sound Shapes
Skylanders Swap Force
Strider
Super Motherload
The LEGO Movie Videogame
The Pinball Arcade
Tiny Brains
Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition
Tottemo E Mahjong
Trine 2: The Complete Story
Warframe
Zen Pinball 2

That is the complete list of games currently available on PS4. I count 40. A far cry from the 5 or 6 you were spouting off a couple pages back. Just... jjust stop posting, you're embarrassing yourself.

Message 48 of 58 (117 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
395 posts

Feb 17, 2014
I sold my ps3 and bought a ps4. I knew full well what I was purchasing in the ps4. I'm happy with the system and ps plus.
Message 49 of 58 (114 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
926 posts

Feb 17, 2014

Guys, don't try and teach the OP about anything.  From the 5 posts he has made here, all of which are filled with attacks and profanity, he is simply a troll.  He will refuse to learn anything and obviously refused to do any research into his purchase.  He wants everything right now, right away, at the highest quality and for free.  He feels that he has a right to play anything he wants any time he wants and do whatever he wants.  Individuals like this will NEVER try and learn the reasoning behind things or understand how things work.  The OP likely thinks that because a car has a slot to put CDs in and has a computer inside of it that it should be able to play XBOX One, PS4, XBOX 360, PS3, PS2, XBOX, PS1, Gamecube, Wii, and Wii U games.  I mean, it's a round disc and a computer, right?

It is best if this topic is just reported so that it can be locked.  No amount of logic, or reason, or intelligent discussion will change the way the OP feels.  Maybe if he ever grows up he'll learn how to be a better human being, but right now any type of explanations go right over his head.

Message 50 of 58 (108 Views)
0 Likes