Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jun 28 2005
By: KillahSouljah~ Uncharted Territory 1537 posts

ODDWORLD on PLAYSTATION 3!

3 replies 4 views Edited Jun 28, 2005
I would love to see a ODDWORLD game on the PLAYSTATION 3, i was a big fan of the Abe games they were so quirky and had wicked story lines, is it true that ODDWORLD has gave up on game developments and are just making animation films? if so i blame themself for moving to the Xbox, they should've stayed on the PlayStation 2 where all the fans were...
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 4 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4437 posts

Re: ODDWORLD on PLAYSTATION 3!

Jun 28, 2005

,KillahSouljah wrote:
I would love to see a ODDWORLD game on the PLAYSTATION 3, i was a big fan of the Abe games they were so quirky and had wicked story lines, is it true that ODDWORLD has gave up on game developments and are just making animation films? if so i blame themself for moving to the Xbox, they should've stayed on the PlayStation 2 where all the fans were...

The games haven't been that great since the 2D Abe's Odyssey.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 4 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10840 posts

Jun 28, 2005
Nope Oddworld is dead as we know, not sure if you heard but Lorne Lanning is out of the game biz.,

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 4 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
62 posts

Jun 28, 2005
I live in San Luis Obispo, where Oddworld Inhabitants used to be located until it move to Berkeley.  Basically, Lanning burned out on the industry.  It must be pretty hard for someone with a strong anti-corporate message to get along in the industry as long as he did, but he finally got sick of it and has left the gamemaking industry to make animated films instead.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 4 (4 Views)
0 Likes