Sackboy
428 posts

Re: [OFFICIAL] Welcome to our ex-Xbox members friends.

Jun 29, 2013

Can all Ex XBOX fans board the train to your first sony playstation tournament please. Thank you

Trolololo.jpg

TLOU Infected Signature photo infectedsignature2_zps03d0c45d.png
Message 41 of 57 (165 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1513 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 29, 2013

Doug-j wrote:
You people make me sick nothing but flip floppers.I will always support the green team better apps,online game play, and software updates that don't brick your console so up yours ( sticks up middle finger) xbox flip floppers we don't need you .

Umm, who says we are flip floppers? I've never gamed on a playstation before. The 360 is the first next gen system I had after gaming on a gamecube. So it will be nice to start fresh with a new gaming console company. Personally, I've been growing steadily tired of Microsofts crap over the past few years, so what they just pulled with the One is the last straw with me., not to mention I never really lked the One in the first place. If I enjoy the PS4, I am 99.9% sure I will stick with sony from now on as long as they don't get as bad as microsoft is. I don't know, if I saw people seriously interested in the PS4 and wanting to join the PS community, I would be happy to see more people come over and join and wanting to have fun. So far I'm liking this community better than xbox, people here seem more willing to help you, and seem more friendly. Actually, this will be the second gaming console I have bought after receiving all the others as gifts. I had bought a Wii before.

Message 42 of 57 (146 Views)
Lombax Warrior
107 posts

Jun 29, 2013
Can't wait to play the PS3 exclusives. Just bought the Killzone collection myself, the first Killzone doesn't look very promising, but we'll see.
 photo MastershakeSig_zpsf70b018d.jpg
Deuces Xbox 360 (6/23/13)
Reformed Xbox Member
So what if my sig ain't pretty, I think it's dope!
Message 43 of 57 (137 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1590 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 29, 2013

Ok Check your mail for invite to PS Home party at my place to welcome everyone, ages 21 and over....who am I kidding you're not my kids..so everyone is invited. Have someone pick you up cause I'm taking your keys when you get here and won't return them to you if you're drunk..

Message 44 of 57 (136 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
522 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 29, 2013

Doug-j wrote:
You people make me sick nothing but flip floppers.I will always support the green team better apps,online game play, and software updates that don't brick your console so up yours ( sticks up middle finger) xbox flip floppers we don't need you .

You are an idiot if you believe Microsoft cares after what they tried to pull, and their motivation behind always having the Kinect camera plugged into the console for it to work. It's Microsoft who screwed up their reputation with many of their supporters. Microsoft forgot what made them a success in the first place. Microsoft ditched many great IPs for the same 4 IPs over and over again.  Microsoft stopped trying, and is now just buying IPs for 3rd party devs to make games for them instead of trying to create on their own. Microsoft showed ZERO innovation with the new Kinect and it''s usefulness in gaming. Microsoft even made a far weaker console this time in favor of Aps/Kinect/Skype/Tv CRAP that DO NOT enhance gameplay. Microsoft treated gamers as idiots (You fit that bill) in thinking they will believe, and buy anything they spew out. Nah son, Microsoft flipped and hit their head, and now they are dead to me. 

Oh, and did you forget it was Microsoft that had the worst quality hardware in the history of gaming? Oh of course you forget that when hyping up dumb crap like aps/software updates. No wonder you don't realize the online play is near identicle on the PS3 minus cross game chat/party chat, and that the PS4 will have all that and then some. You are fully clueless, and deserve to get Xbone'd.

To anyone else... Playstation 4 Gamers, so don't get Xbone'd

Message 45 of 57 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
107 posts

Jun 29, 2013
It's sad how much anger people waste over such a simple opinion.
 photo MastershakeSig_zpsf70b018d.jpg
Deuces Xbox 360 (6/23/13)
Reformed Xbox Member
So what if my sig ain't pretty, I think it's dope!
Message 46 of 57 (128 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
93 posts

Jun 29, 2013

As an ex-box member myself I feel that these forums are a much better place to discuss gaming in general. Before I was limited to a highly controlled forum where fanboys would flag the slightest hate until moderators removed the post, while here I can discuss likes/dislikes without fear of reprisal. It's also amazing that you all welcome us even though the other side boos and jeers at you constantly. Thanks ps community

Message 47 of 57 (116 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1513 posts

Jun 29, 2013

Mikewarrior wrote:

Doug-j wrote:

You are an idiot you you believe Microsoft cares after what they tried to pull, and their motivation behind always having the Kinect camera plugged into the console for it to work. It's Microsoft who screwed up their reputation with many of their supporters. Microsoft forgot what made them a success in the first place. Microsoft ditched many great IPs for the same 4 IPs over and over again.  Microsoft stopped trying, and is now just buying IPs for 3rd party devs to make games for them instead of trying to create on their own. Microsoft showed ZERO innovation with the new Kinect and it''s usefulness in gaming. Microsoft even made a far weaker console this time in favor of Aps/Kinect/Skype/Tv CRAP that DO NOT enhance gameplay. Microsoft treated gamers as idiots (You fit that bill) in thinking they will believe, and buy anything they spew out. Nah son, Microsoft flipped and hit their head, and now they are dead to me. 

Oh, and did you forget it was Microsoft that had the worst quality hardware in the history of gaming? Oh of course you forget that when hyping up dumb crap like aps/software updates. No wonder you don't realize the online play is near identicle on the PS3 minus cross game chat/party chat, and that the PS4 will have all that and then some. You are fully clueless, and deserve to get Xbone'd.

To anyone else... Playstation 4 Gamers, so don't get Xbone'd

Ahh, I now see he seems to be an xbox fanboy after reading what you replied. In that case good riddens to him, its people like him thats the reason I'm glad I'm leaving, I know both systems have fans like that though. I noticed that once people started voicing their concerns and opinons over on the xbox forums, fanboys came out in full force downing us who wanted to voice our concerns and criticising us and telling us to leave. Nevermind that it was people like me who left that changed microsofts decision and people who voiced those same concerns. But thats fine, I'll gladly leave the xbox community, just means you'll have one less live member and person to add to the multiplayer community. I'd rather be a part of a community who lets me voice my concerns freely and openly, and won't criticise me for doing so. Hello playstaion community, thanks for welcoming me with open arms, good riddens xbox live community...

Message 48 of 57 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1513 posts

Jun 29, 2013

fortune_exe wrote:

As an ex-box member myself I feel that these forums are a much better place to discuss gaming in general. Before I was limited to a highly controlled forum where fanboys would flag the slightest hate until moderators removed the post, while here I can discuss likes/dislikes without fear of reprisal. It's also amazing that you all welcome us even though the other side boos and jeers at you constantly. Thanks ps community

^this

I also couldn't stand those blocky weird xbox forums that they changed to, they just seemed too complicated for some reason

Message 49 of 57 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
54 posts

Jun 29, 2013

I agree with you BallRavensFan20.  I have never owned a playstation, and this will be my first.  I only owned one xbox, the 360 slim, and I got that when Dragon Age came out.  I also have found that the people here are nicer and more willing to help one solve a problem, and even help with small things.

It seems that there are alot of xbox users switching over, and I hope they all get thee help when asked that I did.  I enjoy this forum, and the only other forum I can be found on is Bethesda's forum for Skyrim.

Thank you one and all for the "open arms" treatment. 

PS.  As far as Doug-j is concerned, pay no head to him, as it seems he is having a bad hair day.

BaltRavensFan20 wrote:

Doug-j wrote:

Umm, who says we are flip floppers? I've never gamed on a playstation before. The 360 is the first next gen system I had after gaming on a gamecube. So it will be nice to start fresh with a new gaming console company. Personally, I've been growing steadily tired of Microsofts crap over the past few years, so what they just pulled with the One is the last straw with me., not to mention I never really lked the One in the first place. If I enjoy the PS4, I am 99.9% sure I will stick with sony from now on as long as they don't get as bad as microsoft is. I don't know, if I saw people seriously interested in the PS4 and wanting to join the PS community, I would be happy to see more people come over and join and wanting to have fun. So far I'm liking this community better than xbox, people here seem more willing to help you, and seem more friendly. Actually, this will be the second gaming console I have bought after receiving all the others as gifts. I had bought a Wii before.

Do not meddle in the affairs of a sorceress, for they are subtle and quick to anger. I am the Angel of Death and the time of purification is at hand. Just as darkness does not always equate to evil, light does not always bring good. By spell or by magical bow through my veins flows the magic blood of Ancient Wise Women and Ancient Elders.
Message 50 of 57 (104 Views)
0 Likes