Reply
Platinum
Registered: 12/21/2007
Online
55046 posts
 

Re: One Awesome PlayStation MVP User (PLYMCO_PILGRIM)

Mar 15, 2013

Tigora5 wrote:

So I tried to find where you said PP said we could get that useful information about the MVP's like how to find them and get help when needed, but I cant seem to find it. Mind pointing me in the right direction? Smiley Happy


sure here is Sony's official "Who are the MVPs" thread! http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Forum-Information-and-Help/Who-Are-the-PlayStation-MVPs/m-p/3...

It doesn't list us by name, I'll PM tempest and see if maybe he wants to do that.

Message 21 of 37 (146 Views)
Platinum
Registered: 12/21/2007
Online
55046 posts
 

Re: One Awesome PlayStation MVP User (PLYMCO_PILGRIM)

Mar 15, 2013

Pokemon_Mew_24 wrote:
Guys, please don't start any drama. I don't want this post to be locked. And, Plymco, do you have to be 18 to be a PlayStation MVP?

I dont see anything about age in the MVP TOS 
http://us.playstation.com/ambassadorprogram/terms-and-conditions/

Message 22 of 37 (143 Views)
Highlighted
Limit Breaker
Registered: 10/22/2003
Offline
25327 posts
 

Re: One Awesome PlayStation MVP User (PLYMCO_PILGRIM)

Mar 15, 2013

I tried to submit the app for MVP but something wrong with the javascript didn't allow it to go through.

I'm here to help. If you have a question feel free to pm me. Idling on IRC is for noobs. Smiley Tongue

Get your Portable ID!
Message 23 of 37 (138 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 05/05/2010
Offline
13633 posts
 

Re: One Awesome PlayStation MVP User (PLYMCO_PILGRIM)

Mar 15, 2013

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

Pokemon_Mew_24 wrote:
Guys, please don't start any drama. I don't want this post to be locked. And, Plymco, do you have to be 18 to be a PlayStation MVP?

I dont see anything about age in the MVP TOS 
http://us.playstation.com/ambassadorprogram/terms-and-conditions/


Temptest said something about it in another thread :\

Message 24 of 37 (127 Views)
PlayStation Moderator (Retired)
Registered: 07/02/2012
Offline
4213 posts
 

Re: One Awesome PlayStation MVP User (PLYMCO_PILGRIM)

Mar 15, 2013

This thread has been cleaned up.  Please keep the replies on topic and constructive.  Thanks!

Message 25 of 37 (124 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 04/22/2003
Offline
8032 posts
 

Re: One Awesome PlayStation MVP User (PLYMCO_PILGRIM)

Mar 15, 2013

He gets a free pass for his Sig.  Smiley Happy

 

Aye captain Smiley Wink

Message 26 of 37 (118 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 04/22/2003
Offline
8032 posts
 

Re: One Awesome PlayStation MVP User (PLYMCO_PILGRIM)

Mar 15, 2013

MIA_Philly wrote:

I tried to submit the app for MVP but something wrong with the javascript didn't allow it to go through.


Get that squared away buddy ASAP!

Message 27 of 37 (116 Views)
Platinum
Registered: 12/21/2007
Online
55046 posts
 

Re: One Awesome PlayStation MVP User (PLYMCO_PILGRIM)

Mar 15, 2013

PhoenixArcher128 wrote:

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

Pokemon_Mew_24 wrote:
Guys, please don't start any drama. I don't want this post to be locked. And, Plymco, do you have to be 18 to be a PlayStation MVP?

I dont see anything about age in the MVP TOS 
http://us.playstation.com/ambassadorprogram/terms-and-conditions/


Temptest said something about it in another thread :\


When they invited me to join a few years back it was 18+ then due to legal issues with some parts of the program's TOS and all that....so I don't doubt that it is still 18+

 

To the person trying to apply that said there was an issue, you aren't the only one someone else was PMing me saying the same thing.   You have to fill in all fields and can't leave anything blank...although the person PMing me said they did that and still had a problem....if it keeps acting up let me know VIA PM and I'll help guide you to the right people. 

Message 28 of 37 (112 Views)
First Son
Registered: 07/27/2012
Offline
13 posts
 

Re: One Awesome PlayStation MVP User (PLYMCO_PILGRIM)

[ Edited ]
Mar 15, 2013

Thank you very much PLYMCO_PILGRIM, that was exactly what I was trying to find. I was just looking to learn a little more about the MVPs.

[url=http://www.yourgamercards.net/profile/Tigora5/][img]http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/a/Tigora5.png[/img][/url]


Get your Portable ID!
Message 29 of 37 (108 Views)
First Son
Registered: 07/27/2012
Offline
13 posts
 

Re: One Awesome PlayStation MVP User (PLYMCO_PILGRIM)

Mar 15, 2013

Yeah that helped thanks its pretty much all I was looking for.

[url=http://www.yourgamercards.net/profile/Tigora5/][img]http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/a/Tigora5.png[/img][/url]


Get your Portable ID!
Message 30 of 37 (125 Views)