Mar 08 2013
By: Pokemon_Mew_24 MVP Support 1125 posts

One Awesome PlayStation MVP User (PLYMCO_PILGRIM)

[ Edited ]
36 replies 526 views Edited Mar 20, 2013

Hey, everyone. I've been on the PlayStation Forums a lot lately and I've been seeing these Users called PlayStation MVPs. As I skimmed through the PlayStation Forums and trying to figure out what this was, I found out what it's about and what they do and to my surprise, it's a lot like the Home Community Volunteer Program. Lately, one PlayStation MVP User named PLYMCO_PILGRIM has been commenting on my posts and giving out helpful information and where to find them. So, I just want to say thank you PLYMCO_PILGRIM for being one awesome PlayStation MVP and for helping us out when we need it! Keep up the good work! Smiley Very Happy

Message 1 of 37 (526 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4421 posts

Re: One Awesome PlayStation MVP User (PLYMCO_PILGRIM)

Mar 8, 2013

Pokemon_Mew_24 wrote:

Hey, everyone. I've been on the Forums a lot lately and I've been seeing these users called PlayStation MVPs. As I skimmed through the Forums and trying to figure out what it was, I found out what it's about and what they do. I was really surprised about it. Lately, one PlayStation MVP User named PLYMCO_PILGRIM has been commenting on my posts and giving out helpful information and where to find them. So, I just want to say thank you PLYMCO_PILGRIM for being one awesome PlayStation MVP and for helping us out when we need it! Keep up the good work! Smiley Very Happy

I agree PLYMCO is the B's!  I especially like PLYMCO, because he share a lot of the same views as me.  This is not what makes him a great MVP, but it does help in my mind.

It is good practice to keep certain MVPs in your mind here.  They are always full of great info, and can be helpful via Private Messages (PMs) as well.

In case I haven't said it to you already Pokemon, Welcome to the PlayStation Community.

Moble

Message 2 of 37 (513 Views)
Platinum
55449 posts

Mar 8, 2013

Pokemon_Mew_24 wrote:

Hey, everyone. I've been on the Forums a lot lately and I've been seeing these users called PlayStation MVPs. As I skimmed through the Forums and trying to figure out what it was, I found out what it's about and what they do. I was really surprised about it. Lately, one PlayStation MVP User named PLYMCO_PILGRIM has been commenting on my posts and giving out helpful information and where to find them. So, I just want to say thank you PLYMCO_PILGRIM for being one awesome PlayStation MVP and for helping us out when we need it! Keep up the good work! Smiley Very Happy

Thanks man its nice to know my time on here is appreciated.  I always assume that people appreciate it but you never know for sure until someone actually tells you.

You made my friday Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 37 (505 Views)
MVP Support
1125 posts

Mar 8, 2013

moblesuit75 wrote:

Pokemon_Mew_24 wrote:

Hey, everyone. I've been on the Forums a lot lately and I've been seeing these users called PlayStation MVPs. As I skimmed through the Forums and trying to figure out what it was, I found out what it's about and what they do. I was really surprised about it. Lately, one PlayStation MVP User named PLYMCO_PILGRIM has been commenting on my posts and giving out helpful information and where to find them. So, I just want to say thank you PLYMCO_PILGRIM for being one awesome PlayStation MVP and for helping us out when we need it! Keep up the good work! Smiley Very Happy

I agree PLYMCO is the B's!  I especially like PLYMCO, because he share a lot of the same views as me.  This is not what makes him a great MVP, but it does help in my mind.

It is good practice to keep certain MVPs in your mind here.  They are always full of great info, and can be helpful via Private Messages (PMs) as well.

In case I haven't said it to you already Pokemon, Welcome to the PlayStation Community.

Moble

moblesuit75 wrote:

Pokemon_Mew_24 wrote:

Moble

Thanks, Mob. I've been here for some time, but I've been busy. And please, call me Mew. Smiley Wink

Message 4 of 37 (501 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
1125 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 22, 2013

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

Pokemon_Mew_24 wrote:

Hey, everyone. I've been on the Forums a lot lately and I've been seeing these users called PlayStation MVPs. As I skimmed through the Forums and trying to figure out what it was, I found out what it's about and what they do. I was really surprised about it. Lately, one PlayStation MVP User named PLYMCO_PILGRIM has been commenting on my posts and giving out helpful information and where to find them. So, I just want to say thank you PLYMCO_PILGRIM for being one awesome PlayStation MVP and for helping us out when we need it! Keep up the good work! Smiley Very Happy

Thanks man its nice to know my time on here is appreciated.  I always assume that people appreciate it but you never know for sure until someone actually tells you.

You made my friday Smiley Happy

Not a problem, Pilgrim! I can make anyone's day an awesome day! Smiley Very Happy

Message 5 of 37 (498 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4421 posts

Mar 8, 2013

Pokemon_Mew_24 wrote:

Thanks, Mob. I've been here for some time, but I've been busy. And please, call me Mew. Smiley Wink

Sounds good Mew.  Mew is a lot faster than typing Pokemon as well.  Pleased to be meeting you.

Moble

Message 6 of 37 (490 Views)
MVP Support
1125 posts

Mar 8, 2013

moblesuit75 wrote:

Pokemon_Mew_24 wrote:

Sounds good Mew.  Mew is a lot faster than typing Pokemon as well.  Pleased to be meeting you.

Moble

Same to you as well! Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 37 (487 Views)
Platinum
55449 posts

Mar 8, 2013

And I'll call you Mew, not Man in the future Smiley Wink

Message 8 of 37 (458 Views)
MVP Support
1125 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 22, 2013

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

And I'll call you Mew, not Man in the future Smiley Wink

LOL!!! Thanks, Pilgrim! Smiley LOL

Message 9 of 37 (455 Views)
0 Likes
Platinum
55449 posts

Mar 9, 2013

moblesuit75 wrote:

Pokemon_Mew_24 wrote:

Moble

It is nice to have some people around with a similar mindset on certain issues for sure!   Thanks moble!

Message 10 of 37 (436 Views)