MVP Support
40094 posts

Re: One Awesome PlayStation MVP User (PLYMCO_PILGRIM)

Mar 9, 2013

Pokemon_Mew_24 wrote:

Hey, everyone. I've been on the PlayStation Forums a lot lately and I've been seeing these Users called PlayStation MVPs. As I skimmed through the PlayStation Forums and trying to figure out what it was, I found out what it's about and what they do and to my surprise, it's a lot like the Home Community Volunteer Program. Lately, one PlayStation MVP User named PLYMCO_PILGRIM has been commenting on my posts and giving out helpful information and where to find them. So, I just want to say thank you PLYMCO_PILGRIM for being one awesome PlayStation MVP and for helping us out when we need it! Keep up the good work! Smiley Very Happy

I couldn't agree more PP for me is one of the stand-out MVP's, they all do a great job & I in no way wish to demean any of the others & the good work they all do, but PP especially is one of those that goes out of their way to help when they can, they are very generous with their time & it shows in the posts made.

BRIT-KO

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Customer Service - 1-800-345-SONY (7669)
Account & billing Support -1-877-971-SONY (7669)
Available Mon to Fri 8am - 8pm PST
Message 11 of 37 (239 Views)
MVP Support
1126 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 25, 2013

BRIT-KO wrote:

Pokemon_Mew_24 wrote:

Hey, everyone. I've been on the PlayStation Forums a lot lately and I've been seeing these Users called PlayStation MVPs. As I skimmed through the PlayStation Forums and trying to figure out what it was, I found out what it's about and what they do and to my surprise, it's a lot like the Home Community Volunteer Program. Lately, one PlayStation MVP User named PLYMCO_PILGRIM has been commenting on my posts and giving out helpful information and where to find them. So, I just want to say thank you PLYMCO_PILGRIM for being one awesome PlayStation MVP and for helping us out when we need it! Keep up the good work! Smiley Very Happy

I couldn't agree more PP for me is one of the stand-out MVP's, they all do a great job & I in no way wish to demean any of the others & the good work they all do, but PP especially is one of those that goes out of their way to help when they can, they are very generous with their time & it shows in the posts made.

BRIT-KO

All I can say is this: I'm 18 years old, but, with a big passion to make everyone happy. I'm trying my best to help with the community as much as I can. I can see that GlassWalls and Tempest_Fire gave me a Kudos in this thread, which made my heart stopped for a minute because I was thinking this thread would never become this good to have two awesome staff members Kudos this. Thanks, GlassWalls and Tempest_Fire! Smiley Very Happy

MVP Support Banner.jpg

Message 12 of 37 (232 Views)
MVP Support
40094 posts

Mar 9, 2013

Pokemon_Mew_24 wrote:

All I can say is this: I'm 17 years old, but, with a big passion to make everyone happy. I'm trying my best to help with the community as much as I can. I can see that GlassWalls and Tempest_Fire gave me a Kudos in this thread, which made my heart stopped for a minute because I was thinking this thread would never become this good to have two awesome staff members Kudos this. Thanks, GlassWalls and Tempest_Fire! Smiley Very Happy

Again not to demean the rest but Tempest has been & remains one of the stand-out managers, I know he's taken some knocks from me today over the 'General merger thing' but he's always been very helpful & maybe even more importantly honest & candid, things which I really appreciate & admire in people.

BRIT-KO

Message 13 of 37 (222 Views)
MVP Support
1126 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 20, 2013

BRIT-KO wrote:

Pokemon_Mew_24 wrote:

All I can say is this: I'm 17 years old, but, with a big passion to make everyone happy. I'm trying my best to help with the community as much as I can. I can see that GlassWalls and Tempest_Fire gave me a Kudos in this thread, which made my heart stopped for a minute because I was thinking this thread would never become this good to have two awesome staff members Kudos this. Thanks, GlassWalls and Tempest_Fire! Smiley Very Happy

Again not to demean the rest but Tempest has been & remains one of the stand-out managers, I know he's taken some knocks from me today over the 'General merger thing' but he's always been very helpful & maybe even more importantly honest & candid, things which I really appreciate & admire in people.

BRIT-KO

Indeed, Brit. Smiley Happy

MVP Support Banner.jpg

Message 14 of 37 (199 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

Mar 15, 2013

So I tried to find where you said PP said we could get that useful information about the MVP's like how to find them and get help when needed, but I cant seem to find it. Mind pointing me in the right direction? Smiley Happy

[url=http://www.yourgamercards.net/profile/Tigora5/][img]http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/a/Tigora5.png[/img][/url]

Get your Portable ID!
Message 15 of 37 (185 Views)
MVP Support
40094 posts

Mar 15, 2013

fleinn wrote:

Tigora5 wrote:

So I tried to find where you said PP said we could get that useful information about the MVP's like how to find them and get help when needed, but I cant seem to find it. Mind pointing me in the right direction? Smiley Happy

That information may or may not be on a need to know basis. I'm sure they will get back to you if they think you should be someone who should be of the type of person to know. Or not.

@ Tigora -  Check out this Thread Link from Tempest Fire:

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Forum-Information-and-Help/Who-Are-the-PlayStation-MVPs/m-p/3...

Does this help you, if not let me know.

BRIT-KO

Message 16 of 37 (180 Views)
MVP Support
1126 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 22, 2013

Guys, please don't start any drama. I don't want this post to be locked. And, Pilgrim, do I have to be 18 to be a PlayStation MVP?

MVP Support Banner.jpg

Message 17 of 37 (143 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
13633 posts

Mar 15, 2013

Pokemon_Mew_24 wrote:
Guys, please don't start any drama. I don't want this post to be locked. And, Plymco, do you have to be 18 to be a PlayStation MVP?

I believe so, for legal reasons. 

Message 18 of 37 (151 Views)
MVP Support
1126 posts

Mar 15, 2013
Thanks, Phoenix. I'm turning 18 in two months. Smiley Happy

MVP Support Banner.jpg

Message 19 of 37 (148 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4421 posts

Mar 15, 2013

Wow, I am not trying to but in, but here I go.Smiley Wink

Is the Title of this Thread not "One Awesome PlayStation MVP User (PLYMCO_PILGRIM)"?

Just wondering where it all went wrong in here.  PLYMCO is one of, if not THE most Awesome MVP User.

OK, continue on your ways.Smiley LOL

Moble

Message 20 of 37 (136 Views)