Mar 17 2013
By: dat413killer First Son 3 posts

One feature I think the Playstation 4 should have.

2 replies 108 views Edited Mar 17, 2013

So as we all know, the PS4 has been announced. There will be a new version of the Playstation Eye too, but we know that. Sony said that the new Playstation Eye will have a microphone that can hear us clearly and reduce background noise for better recognition. Well, I thought it would be cool if the Playstation 4 had a virtual assisntant, like Siri for example. It may sound unnecessary, but think about it. The new Playstation Eye will be like Playstation's Kinect. The Kinect can take voice commands for video playback and such, but imagine the new PS Eye expanding on that. Imagine being able to say something like "Hey Playstation" to wake up the camera and then say "Playstation, play Watch Dogs" or  "Playstation send a message to Anal_Pounder1000" and then say the message and it'll send it. I know the Kinect can do similar things but the new PS Eye can be a worthy opponent to the Kinect if they allow such features. This is just an idea I thought of off the top of my head.

Message 1 of 3 (108 Views)
First Son
3 posts

Re: One feature I think the Playstation 4 should have.

Mar 18, 2013

I'd like to hear what you all think of my idea for the PS4. I would also like to see what features you guys think would be awesome if the PS4 had it.

Message 2 of 3 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
162 posts

Re: One feature I think the Playstation 4 should have.

Mar 18, 2013

Hhhhmmmmm, a siri like assistant might be cool if it works a lot better than siri. In my opinion, the concept is cool but the execution of siri is a bit annoying. If they went this route they could even implement a new mascot or something for the PS brand.

Message 3 of 3 (75 Views)