Feb 18 2011
By: DominantDude Uncharted Territory 2031 posts

One or the Other?

6 replies 18 views Edited Feb 18, 2011

Ok, so I've recently been getting the urge to go back to MW2, only one problem, I sold it a year ago!

So, I'm a little short on cash and It says its only 40.00$ at EBGames Canada.  Now, I'm going to sell something online for over 100$ but Im using 60$ for KillZone 3 and saving the rest.

I do however have no need for Assassins creed Brotherhood.  I have ALL but one trophy, reached level 50 and have all the armor, skins and have 100% Synch in story mode.

So, I was thinking about selling off ACB for MW2, so, you think its a good trade?

I'm not that into Brotherhood right now because whenever I complete a game as much as this, I get an empty bored feeling iside whenever I play it.

So, any advice?

Message 1 of 7 (18 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Re: One or the Other?

Feb 18, 2011

All the MW suck so selling that is a good idea haha expecially modern warefare 2 since its already been outdated by block cops but yeah i would say getting the last trophy for brotherhood if you are a big trophy hunter would be agood idea before selling it but if you have given up on it then it would probably be good too ince you are bored of it and if you are over the online play, KZ3 is aweome i played the beta so i can tell you it is well worth it.

Message 2 of 7 (18 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
309 posts

Feb 18, 2011

fragtastic012 wrote:

All the MW suck so selling that is a good idea haha expecially modern warefare 2 since its already been outdated by block cops but yeah i would say getting the last trophy for brotherhood if you are a big trophy hunter would be agood idea before selling it but if you have given up on it then it would probably be good too ince you are bored of it and if you are over the online play, KZ3 is aweome i played the beta so i can tell you it is well worth it.

Wow fanboy response for an honest question. You see MW and have to bash it. Re-read the original post. He wants to re-buy MW2 not sell it. Id advise you to finish last trophy and then trade it for MW2.

Message 3 of 7 (18 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2031 posts

Feb 18, 2011

DALBERT79 wrote:

fragtastic012 wrote:

Wow fanboy response for an honest question. You see MW and have to bash it. Re-read the original post. He wants to re-buy MW2 not sell it. Id advise you to finish last trophy and then trade it for MW2.

Well, I'm not sure if you've played brotherhood but, the trophy I need is an online trophy and it requires you to acheive all bonuses, Challenges and unlocks in the game.  And one of them being to NOT die in one match, and each match lasts about 20 Mins...So thats about impossible for me to do.

And besides, I'm to bored to want to try anyway

Message 4 of 7 (18 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
309 posts

Feb 18, 2011

hide in a haystack for the duration, if thats possible

Message 5 of 7 (18 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
989 posts

Feb 18, 2011

Forget about MW2 man... who are you gonna play with? the hackers and people from countries americans cant even pronouce correctlly like Kagahikistan. Wouldnt you rather play BLOPS or KZ3(altho I dont see why anyone would NEED a fps) with more people?  Personally I just delete anyone playing MW2 since I consider it retarded to play the older version of a fps franchise. My advice is keep ACB when you wanna take a break from mindlesslly shooting noobs.

P.S. Wont you get an emptier feeling when you shoot someone in MW2 instead of a newer(better) fps?

I'm no troll, I just dont like you.
Message 6 of 7 (18 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
2031 posts

Feb 18, 2011

DEMOCRAC-Y wrote:

Forget about MW2 man... who are you gonna play with? the hackers and people from countries americans cant even pronouce correctlly like Kagahikistan. Wouldnt you rather play BLOPS or KZ3(altho I dont see why anyone would NEED a fps) with more people?  Personally I just delete anyone playing MW2 since I consider it ******** to play the older version of a fps franchise. My advice is keep ACB when you wanna take a break from mindlesslly shooting noobs.

P.S. Wont you get an emptier feeling when you shoot someone in MW2 instead of a newer(better) fps?

Wow man, calm down.

I'm goin to be brutally honest here, I dont care about what YOU think about the game I just want to know if MW2 is:

A: Working correctly

B: Playable

CSmiley Frustratedtill the same game it was (Meaning is it still good)

I dont want people raging here, so dont tell me about how this game sucks and that game rules or this, that and the next thing.

Message 7 of 7 (18 Views)
0 Likes