Uncharted Territory
1680 posts

Re: Online Saves (Cloud saving) confirmed for Plus Members

Feb 15, 2011

This is what I have been saying on the Phone to SCEA...this is by far one of the best reasons to have PS Plus...I mean yeah I already had it but this is what I had always been saying PS Plus should have as a feature I am very excited that they have done this...and will upload all my save  come the update..

Not cause my HDD is full {I'm rockin 500gb\7200rpm\32mb cache\4gb SSD} but so as when that final destanation comes and my PS3 chats the bed and as well for some reason my Back Up image is too as well corrupted hince the "Final Destination" remark..... I'll still have all my saves on hold to DL again and to prevent having to play RE5 all over again...amongst other titles I'm just throwin RE5 out there

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Message 51 of 65 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
237 posts

Feb 15, 2011

I for one hope this stays with plus i really do, we have yet to get features like these presented to us at all, im thankful for all the games but dam me being a hard core gamer would like more features out of the ps3 system.

Message 52 of 65 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
762 posts

Feb 17, 2011

this is pretty cool of sony to offer this feature but i do think it should be available to non ps+ users for a fee. $15-$20 a year seems fair.

Message 53 of 65 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1680 posts

Feb 17, 2011

ozcar99 wrote:

this is pretty cool of sony to offer this feature but i do think it should be available to non ps+ users for a fee. $15-$20 a year seems fair.

dude thats the fee PS Plus....LOL..ur silly

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Message 54 of 65 (8 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Feb 17, 2011

I didn't know about this until I was lurking in the shadows.  Nice feature!

Message 55 of 65 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
762 posts

Feb 19, 2011

what do you mean?? ps plus users get it for free. so i mean it should be available for non ps plus users for a small fee

Message 56 of 65 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5113 posts

Feb 19, 2011

as more days come and more days go, and still no word from sony about this - im starting to think this is like the xgc rumour

Message 57 of 65 (8 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1250 posts

Feb 19, 2011

What if cloud saves are a paid service, however if you re-up your PS+ subscription, you get cloud saves for free?  Could this be the golden goose that Sony is going to use to get the initial batch of annual subscribers to re-up?  Probably not ...

Message 58 of 65 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1680 posts

Feb 19, 2011

ozcar99 wrote:

what do you mean?? ps plus users get it for free. so i mean it should be available for non ps plus users for a small fee

I mean that small fee is PS Plus...so there you have it to allow it to non subcribers take away the sales of PS Plus...I don't think that will happen.....

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Message 59 of 65 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4902 posts

Feb 19, 2011

jcalvert wrote:

What if cloud saves are a paid service, however if you re-up your PS+ subscription, you get cloud saves for free?  Could this be the golden goose that Sony is going to use to get the initial batch of annual subscribers to re-up?  Probably not ...

That would be a really good incentive for re-ups. I hope not because I want this service to launch asap versus by Sept lol

Message 60 of 65 (8 Views)
0 Likes