Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/24/2007
Online
15656 posts
 

Re: Over *2000 Comments on SS Demo and Counting...

Apr 17, 2013

PinaChronic wrote:

bob-maul wrote:

PinaChronic wrote:

bob-maul wrote:

Firing employees for having to maintain the servers you enjoy for free (whereas the other console requires a monthly fee). Sounds fair. Fight the power OP! You DESERVE that free demo! 


What are you talking about firing? No one ever said firing. Read my post you idiot


You are right that you did not directly agree with kicking out these guys. Sadly, this is because you fear Sony will have to waste money on getting new people. 

 

Also, am I an idiot for disagreeing with you? Or for defending a company that provides a free service and is dedicated to making sure it is secure (through its maintenance)? You just whine about not getting a freebie from a free service.


No one is going to step up to your internet fight. Your inability to act tough on the internet makes me laugh.

 

Let me take away Soul Sacrifice. WHERE IS INJUSTICE??? Day 1 Preorder Digital they promised--NOPE.


No one is "acting tough"..... the only thing that we're doing is proving our point in how stupid you're making this out to be.

But thats pretty dismissive anyway..... way to go.... diffusing your own argument by dismissing the very people calling you out assuming we're only "acting tough"..... there is no incentive for us, we just like to let everyone know how stupid you're making yourself look.

Logic, who would've thought eh? Oh wait.... No one thinks anymore.
Message 61 of 85 (143 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 05/18/2011
Offline
14 posts
 

Re: Over *2000 Comments on SS Demo and Counting...

Apr 17, 2013

And bob-maul, unless you are eating bugs, notebooks and walking miles for water than  you have no right to judge the people complaining here or anyone at all. Most of us here pay for this service and when we are told things we tend to believe them like getting demos on a certain day or day 1 pre orders on day 1, etc.. and when those things don't happen, you can expect paying customers to be upset.  Your coming across as a know it all who thinks you are a better human being because you know about the sufferings of others in places around the world. Unless you live the suffering of those you speak of (which you don't or you wouldn't be on the internet)  don't compare world issuse with gamer complaints. Your only going to waste your time, come across as a snob, and become disliked.

Message 62 of 85 (141 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 08/30/2009
Offline
259 posts
 

Re: Over *3000 Comments on SS Demo and Counting...

Apr 17, 2013

yea i guess firing is a lil bit to harsh but still they need to get with the program and step up there game

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 63 of 85 (135 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/02/2009
Offline
6424 posts
 

Re: Over *2000 Comments on SS Demo and Counting...

Apr 17, 2013

bob-maul wrote:

PinaChronic wrote:

mcbuttz78 wrote:

Tankmen404 wrote:
honestly i think they just need to fire the current team and hire a team that knows what they are doing

 No i would fie them and think they should be..   firing  employees does no good,   firing  employess is actually a waste of revenue for a company.  its better to keep them  working  than to fire them..

 Becuase you have rehire which is costly..  you  to train    to every speeds and task  even more costly.  the work has to be done you inthat absence lose  pace in another area which lose revenue again.. So that  why  I dont agree with  your opinion  of firing any of  psn staf guys is the answer.. Guy like  morgan haro and sid and  those guy are diamond in the ruff show me place folk get mad where u got them excited over a optional purchase.?? if   they ever want to be car dealer they be  a millioniare. becuase they can dam sure sell it all

 

 What they need to do is put  psn  plus content  on monday/ tuesdays  the regular store update .  break it down so they dont have to struggle with  with so much at one time. that  my best guess  i dont know if that is cost effective so take it grain of salt..  I dont know the best  answer to it, but it dam sure is not firing anybody.. I know that much



I don't know if firing is the correct thing to do. Like you said, it costs more to rehire than the just correct the employee. However, with something that is weekly, they should know what's coming. It's not like they are in school and forgot they had a test the next day...


Dear Lord.... at first I thought you wanted them to just get better at server stuff (through teaching them) because firing was too much (you could not even fire them for this reason anyway). Instead, you say that they should be corrected to save money. Not to keep them in a job and feed their families, but to save money. It would not even cost much to hire new guys anyway.... you pay new people less than veterans. Seriously, though. You don't get a demo and you want retribution against people who work on your free service?


LOL  your not serious with is.. this is scarcism right??  when i started  this job at my career. i made 9.75 a hour no one was making that at the time they was making 4.25  hr.   If i  remember  they hired a guy last  january a college grad he  got  22$ a hour to start plus  full benifits. plus paid training with until hired.I dnt get full benifit till about 12 yrs into the job and i was the manager at the time, from that point on i had to pay for benifit out my paycheck on top of taxes .I never got paid trianing till hired nor  free insurance benifits..

 Companies spend more on new  employess and insurance than old ones. if  youve got employess  5 yrs ago youve saved at leas 20K-30K a year per employee..  I rather them save money  so ill save money. becuase if they have spend  money from a lost they will  increase the price to the consumer in a area. Thats how it works.. So yes  you  want them to save money so   you can save money..

 

Once they start making good  money they lower the prices to the consumer. Unless the compnay is greedy

Mcbuttz78

vp-psn legioniaree group.

Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past, Wisdom is of the future

Message 64 of 85 (130 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/24/2007
Online
15656 posts
 

Re: Over *2000 Comments on SS Demo and Counting...

[ Edited ]
Apr 17, 2013

Skyyplum wrote:

And bob-maul, unless you are eating bugs, notebooks and walking miles for water than  you have no right to judge the people complaining here or anyone at all. Most of us here pay for this service and when we are told things we tend to believe them like getting demos on a certain day or day 1 pre orders on day 1, etc.. and when those things don't happen, you can expect paying customers to be upset.  Your coming across as a know it all who thinks you are a better human being because you know about the sufferings of others in places around the world. Unless you live the suffering of those you speak of (which you don't or you wouldn't be on the internet)  don't compare world issuse with gamer complaints.

Except, he just stated earlier that he went through some hardships so your point is moot. 

 

Your only going to waste your time, come across as a snob, and become disliked.

Look whos talking.... you're preaching to the choir


 

Logic, who would've thought eh? Oh wait.... No one thinks anymore.
Message 65 of 85 (128 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 11/20/2012
Offline
637 posts
 

Re: Over *2000 Comments on SS Demo and Counting...

Apr 17, 2013

gR3yGh051 wrote:

Skyyplum wrote:

And bob-maul, unless you are eating bugs, notebooks and walking miles for water than  you have no right to judge the people complaining here or anyone at all. Most of us here pay for this service and when we are told things we tend to believe them like getting demos on a certain day or day 1 pre orders on day 1, etc.. and when those things don't happen, you can expect paying customers to be upset.  Your coming across as a know it all who thinks you are a better human being because you know about the sufferings of others in places around the world. Unless you live the suffering of those you speak of (which you don't or you wouldn't be on the internet)  don't compare world issuse with gamer complaints.

Except, he just stated earlier that he went through some hardships so your point is moot. 

 

Your only going to waste your time, come across as a snob, and become disliked.

Look whos talking.... you're preaching to the choir


 


Go buddy up to bob. Skyyplum is speaking like a rational consumer.

Photobucket
999 With Sir Dan! Seasons with Belt--Green: 4 Red: 2 Purple: 2 Brown: 1
Message 66 of 85 (118 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 10/02/2008
Online
13346 posts
 

Re: Over *2000 Comments on SS Demo and Counting...

Apr 17, 2013

Skyyplum wrote:

And bob-maul, unless you are eating bugs, notebooks and walking miles for water than  you have no right to judge the people complaining here or anyone at all. Most of us here pay for this service and when we are told things we tend to believe them like getting demos on a certain day or day 1 pre orders on day 1, etc.. and when those things don't happen, you can expect paying customers to be upset.  Your coming across as a know it all who thinks you are a better human being because you know about the sufferings of others in places around the world. Unless you live the suffering of those you speak of (which you don't or you wouldn't be on the internet)  don't compare world issuse with gamer complaints. Your only going to waste your time, come across as a snob, and become disliked.


I actually can. I went to Algeria for 2 months in a poor town as a (very) short-term missionary. Luckily I speak decent French. We dug wells. We built homes (shacks) and ate like they did. We did eat slightly better because of their hospitality (we did not eat notebooks, but we watched in horro as kids did it in their english class). Check your privilege.


Welcoming Committee Twitter
Message 67 of 85 (117 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/24/2007
Online
15656 posts
 

Re: Over *2000 Comments on SS Demo and Counting...

[ Edited ]
Apr 17, 2013

PinaChronic wrote:

gR3yGh051 wrote:

Skyyplum wrote:

And bob-maul, unless you are eating bugs, notebooks and walking miles for water than  you have no right to judge the people complaining here or anyone at all. Most of us here pay for this service and when we are told things we tend to believe them like getting demos on a certain day or day 1 pre orders on day 1, etc.. and when those things don't happen, you can expect paying customers to be upset.  Your coming across as a know it all who thinks you are a better human being because you know about the sufferings of others in places around the world. Unless you live the suffering of those you speak of (which you don't or you wouldn't be on the internet)  don't compare world issuse with gamer complaints.

Except, he just stated earlier that he went through some hardships so your point is moot. 

 

Your only going to waste your time, come across as a snob, and become disliked.

Look whos talking.... you're preaching to the choir


 


Go buddy up to bob. Skyyplum is speaking like a rational consumer.


You can go you Skyypplum's rescue, I'll go to bob-maul's rescue.... its only fair.... 
And you're talking about "rational customer" ? You're the one complaining about something you're getting for free that they didn't HAVE to give for free. 
The basis of "rationale" is to having logic and common sense..... you stopped speaking with any sort of logic or common sense a long time ago.

I find it HILARIOUS that you're still trying to find reasoning aka REACHING, for a way to be mad at Sony for SOMETHING THAT IS FREE. 

 

 


You can have all the expectations in the world and even attempt to keep a promise.... but when its something that you did not put time at work to get they money to pay for something, then you have no reason to cry.

you can hold your breath till you're blue in the face because someone didn't keep their word... that doesn't accomplish anything.

 

Logic, who would've thought eh? Oh wait.... No one thinks anymore.
Message 68 of 85 (114 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 10/02/2008
Online
13346 posts
 

Re: Over *2000 Comments on SS Demo and Counting...

Apr 17, 2013

mcbuttz78 wrote:

bob-maul wrote:

PinaChronic wrote:

mcbuttz78 wrote:

Tankmen404 wrote:
honestly i think they just need to fire the current team and hire a team that knows what they are doing

 No i would fie them and think they should be..   firing  employees does no good,   firing  employess is actually a waste of revenue for a company.  its better to keep them  working  than to fire them..

 Becuase you have rehire which is costly..  you  to train    to every speeds and task  even more costly.  the work has to be done you inthat absence lose  pace in another area which lose revenue again.. So that  why  I dont agree with  your opinion  of firing any of  psn staf guys is the answer.. Guy like  morgan haro and sid and  those guy are diamond in the ruff show me place folk get mad where u got them excited over a optional purchase.?? if   they ever want to be car dealer they be  a millioniare. becuase they can dam sure sell it all

 

 What they need to do is put  psn  plus content  on monday/ tuesdays  the regular store update .  break it down so they dont have to struggle with  with so much at one time. that  my best guess  i dont know if that is cost effective so take it grain of salt..  I dont know the best  answer to it, but it dam sure is not firing anybody.. I know that much



I don't know if firing is the correct thing to do. Like you said, it costs more to rehire than the just correct the employee. However, with something that is weekly, they should know what's coming. It's not like they are in school and forgot they had a test the next day...


Dear Lord.... at first I thought you wanted them to just get better at server stuff (through teaching them) because firing was too much (you could not even fire them for this reason anyway). Instead, you say that they should be corrected to save money. Not to keep them in a job and feed their families, but to save money. It would not even cost much to hire new guys anyway.... you pay new people less than veterans. Seriously, though. You don't get a demo and you want retribution against people who work on your free service?


LOL  your not serious with is.. this is scarcism right??  when i started  this job at my career. i made 9.75 a hour no one was making that at the time they was making 4.25  hr.   If i  remember  they hired a guy last  january a college grad he  got  22$ a hour to start plus  full benifits. plus paid training with until hired.I dnt get full benifit till about 12 yrs into the job and i was the manager at the time, from that point on i had to pay for benifit out my paycheck on top of taxes .I never got paid trianing till hired nor  free insurance benifits..

 Companies spend more on new  employess and insurance than old ones. if  youve got employess  5 yrs ago youve saved at leas 20K-30K a year per employee..  I rather them save money  so ill save money. becuase if they have spend  money from a lost they will  increase the price to the consumer in a area. Thats how it works.. So yes  you  want them to save money so   you can save money..

 

Once they start making good  money they lower the prices to the consumer. Unless the compnay is greedy


You do realize that this was a college student. These server jobs require degrees.Your minimum wage job obviously had stepping stones for people with higher education. Even then, who cares if Sony has to pay more for new employees? It is a multi-billion dollar company where PS is not even the largest brand.


Welcoming Committee Twitter
Message 69 of 85 (113 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 10/02/2008
Online
13346 posts
 

Re: Over *2000 Comments on SS Demo and Counting...

Apr 17, 2013

gR3yGh051 wrote:

PinaChronic wrote:

gR3yGh051 wrote:

Skyyplum wrote:

And bob-maul, unless you are eating bugs, notebooks and walking miles for water than  you have no right to judge the people complaining here or anyone at all. Most of us here pay for this service and when we are told things we tend to believe them like getting demos on a certain day or day 1 pre orders on day 1, etc.. and when those things don't happen, you can expect paying customers to be upset.  Your coming across as a know it all who thinks you are a better human being because you know about the sufferings of others in places around the world. Unless you live the suffering of those you speak of (which you don't or you wouldn't be on the internet)  don't compare world issuse with gamer complaints.

Except, he just stated earlier that he went through some hardships so your point is moot. 

 

Your only going to waste your time, come across as a snob, and become disliked.

Look whos talking.... you're preaching to the choir


 


Go buddy up to bob. Skyyplum is speaking like a rational consumer.


You can go you Skyypplum's rescue, I'll go to bob-maul's rescue.... its only fair.... 


*blushes* dawwwwwwww thanks you :smileytongue:


Welcoming Committee Twitter
Message 70 of 85 (112 Views)
0 Likes