Treasure Hunter
6345 posts

Re: Over *4000 Comments on SS Demo and Counting...

Apr 17, 2013

FidelityNy wrote:
You're proving my point. You're over here outlining what makes a reaction like his valid and what doesn't, and the sad thing is it's all opinionated. You've went so deep into trying to tell him he's wrong that you feel you can't stop now and leave the kid to himself to react how he reacts. You have your way of reacting to situation, he has his. If he actually chose to personally boycott Sony, which anyone with common sense knows people say that type of thing out of anger and don't actually follow through with it, then so be it

Me personally i think kids or young adult  today act like "spoiled wives".. not calling anyone spolied or being offending to anyone.  it just a expression of  speech.  Everyone wants this their way and on their time ya know.  They have to understand things happen in life. No one is  lie and fraud when life diffculties happen.. Thats what spoiled wives say to their husbands.. You know the  "yes dear .. right away dear"" lol

the day of a man  being a  man is long gone. i think  folks are more sensitive these days.. Nobody is wrong thought to be clear

Mcbuttz78

vp-psn legioniaree group.

Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past, Wisdom is of the future

Please use plain text.
Message 81 of 85 (171 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4392 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 17, 2013

I waited 12 hours hoping to download a dlc and a game. So much for that...

Please use plain text.
Message 82 of 85 (171 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1283 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 17, 2013

@mcbuttz78: I understand that, I've stressed that point plenty, especially on here. I've only owned my PS3 for about 10 months and I've personally noticed an increase in delayed maintenance, and it has gotten worse. It's all about the principle and approach to the situation, Sony gives us a simple apology, but come the next maintenance period we have the same issue. I myself am slightly upset about this delay, as I was with the previous 2 day network maintenance, but my only complaint is consistency.

It's time Sony correct the issues so instead of being a common occurrence and "something to expect," it becomes something I don't have to worry about, especially when I'm investing money into a company and product for purposes of bettering it.

Please use plain text.
Message 83 of 85 (155 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
11625 posts

Apr 17, 2013

FidelityNy wrote:

@mcbuttz78: I understand that, I've stressed that point plenty, especially on here. I've only owned my PS3 for about 10 months and I've personally noticed an increase in delayed maintenance, and it has gotten worse. It's all about the principle and approach to the situation, Sony gives us a simple apology, but come the next maintenance period we have the same issue. I myself am slightly upset about this delay, as I was with the previous 2 day network maintenance, but my only complaint is consistency.

It's time Sony correct the issues so instead of being a common occurrence and "something to expect," it becomes something I don't have to worry about, especially when I'm investing money into a company and product for purposes of bettering it.

This I understand. I am trying to find the blog post that basicaly said they cannot do the consistent thing. Eseentially, he meant "get used to it for now"

"The business of the industry is business"
Please use plain text.
Message 84 of 85 (146 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Moderator
394 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 17, 2013

Since the conversation seems to have run its course, this conversation will now be locked

Please use plain text.
Message 85 of 85 (133 Views)