Hekseville Citizen
363 posts

Re: PC games that I would love on PS4

May 19, 2013

I would not mind playing Guild Wars 2 on a console. And I currently have my PC setup to use my DS3 controller for that game, IMO its more fun than the K/B setup. However I can't stand using it for CODBO or BF3, my K/B is far more accurate, that and i look funny strafing on a PC game. Instead I just point and click.

Message 21 of 23 (293 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
18676 posts

[ Edited ]
May 19, 2013

Mockers- wrote:

While sony is at it here are a few PC games I would love to have on the PS4 console.

-Star Trek Online (PS4 only)

-Star Wars the old republic (PS4 only)

-League Of Legends (combined with PC and MAC) I think the game could be combined with PC and the controles could be fitted to play but not having a mouse would be hinder but I think if done right it would not be so bad.

-Lord Of the Rings Online (PS4 only)

-DD Online (PS4 only)

-Planet Side 2 (PS4 only)

-Americas Army http://www.americasarmy.com/ (PS4 only) Really a great game but is not talked about much. Very realistic and teaches you about the army. They really took a step back from AA2 to AA3 alot of people hate it but it's still a good play and a good way for the army to promote itself

What do you guy's think and any other suggestions?

Absolutley not, this game would be impossible without a Mouse and keyboard. And if not impossible, irritating to play at the very least.  The abilities could be mapped to the right hand buttons easy enough, but the controls for aiming the "skill shot" type abiliteis just wouldnt work on a controller. I would love to see this game come to consoles, but it would need to be mouse/keyboard only, because people playing with a controller would be at an extreme disadvantage. 

I know what you mightbe thinking, but, c'mon...how hard is it to unplug your USB mouse/keyboard from your computer, and if you dont have those, you can get them cheaply.

RE-THINK SALAD

Message 22 of 23 (291 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Limit Breaker
18676 posts

May 19, 2013

CaptainAlbator wrote:

I really don't understand this whole argument of "all games should have mouse and keyboard support". Really? There are games where a mouse and keyboard would be absolutely USELESS. Sports games, racing, adventure and action games would not benefit in the least having mouse and keyboard controls. How would you play Madden or God of War with a keyboard? Now if you mean "all FIRST PERSON SHOOTERS should have mouse and keyboard", okay I can see validity in that statement. However, I doubt there are that many that play first person shooters exclusively, and the idea behind the controller is to give you an intuitive interface to play many DIFFERENT types of games with.

I would rather developers not waste any time implementing it in games where it would be utterly pointless, and focus their efforts on trying to come up with more interesting gameplay ideas.

Do you have that response MACRO'd ? Smiley LOL

RE-THINK SALAD

Message 23 of 23 (291 Views)