Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
MVP Support
8542 posts

Re: PLAYSTATION 4 BACKWARDS COMPATIBILITY?

May 19, 2013

Deadly_Rabbit123 wrote:

people not buying the ps4 just because no bc is pretty redicuolous IMO.  If you own a ps3 why don't u just keep that?  Even if you do not have enough space on your tv you don't have to keep them connected. Just put the console somewhere else. I buy new consoles for new games not the other way around

The bigger complaint I have seen is the lack of sufficient HDMI ports on the TV, which can be rectified for less than ten bucks through Amazon.

Message 11 of 13 (50 Views)
PlayStation MVP
15664 posts

[ Edited ]
May 19, 2013

BBurgSteve wrote:

Deadly_Rabbit123 wrote:

people not buying the ps4 just because no bc is pretty redicuolous IMO.  If you own a ps3 why don't u just keep that?  Even if you do not have enough space on your tv you don't have to keep them connected. Just put the console somewhere else. I buy new consoles for new games not the other way around

The bigger complaint I have seen is the lack of sufficient HDMI ports on the TV, which can be rectified for less than ten bucks through Amazon.

Thats not a complaint....

my $300 32inch TV has 5 HDMI ports, 2 Component connections, 1 composite connection, a DVI port, VGA port and S-Video port...... optical/spdif output for audio. And that was a TV made in 2008.

most TV's come with AT LEAST 2 hdmi ports. 

Logic, who would've thought eh? Oh wait.... No one thinks anymore.
Message 12 of 13 (38 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
8542 posts

May 19, 2013

gR3yGh051 wrote:

BBurgSteve wrote:

Deadly_Rabbit123 wrote:

Thats not a complaint....

my $300 32inch TV has 5 HDMI ports, 2 Component connections, 1 composite connection, a DVI port, VGA port and S-Video port...... optical/spdif output for audio

I agree that it is really nothing to complain about for MOST people, some older / smaller / off-brand HDTVs do only have a single HDMI input, which can be easily rectified with an HDMI switch (2 port HDMI switches cost less than $10; 5-7 port HDMI switches are about $30-50).  I'm just saying that the lack of a sufficient number of HDMI ports is a more common complaint than lack of shelf space, at least from what I've seen.

Message 13 of 13 (32 Views)
0 Likes