PlayStation MVP
4898 posts

Re: PS PLUS Past DLC 2nd chance Section?

Apr 30, 2013

still looking for more feedbackon idea

images.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 15 (48 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
11160 posts

Apr 30, 2013

It would be nice if they could add the pre-order bonuses that stores give out after a while on the PSN. Say like about 3 months after a game comes out, all the various store bonuses could be sold.

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 15 (44 Views)
PlayStation MVP
4898 posts

May 2, 2013

PapaWarlock wrote:

It would be nice if they could add the pre-order bonuses that stores give out after a while on the PSN. Say like about 3 months after a game comes out, all the various store bonuses could be sold.

that would be great as i still want the Target store race suit for sackboy :smileyhappy:

images.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 15 (36 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
926 posts

May 2, 2013
But keep in mind that in those cases, Sony would need permisson from the specific retailers to do this, or at the very least, inform the retailers that a few months down the road the pre-order DLC that they were allowing them to distribute exclusively would now be available for anybody with a Plus subscription. Not sure if retailers would then be too happy with Sony if the item that they were using to draw customers away from the competition was suddenly made available to everybody no matter where they bought it from.

As for DLC or items that were once on the PSN Store but have since disappeared, if the rights holders demand that Sony removes it from the store, then Sony must comply or face litigation.

You do have a good idea, though. If the retailers who are benefiting from the pre-order exclusivity would agree to this, then it would be nice for PS Plus users.
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 15 (32 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4898 posts

May 19, 2013

Jdurg wrote:
But keep in mind that in those cases, Sony would need permisson from the specific retailers to do this, or at the very least, inform the retailers that a few months down the road the pre-order DLC that they were allowing them to distribute exclusively would now be available for anybody with a Plus subscription. Not sure if retailers would then be too happy with Sony if the item that they were using to draw customers away from the competition was suddenly made available to everybody no matter where they bought it from.

As for DLC or items that were once on the PSN Store but have since disappeared, if the rights holders demand that Sony removes it from the store, then Sony must comply or face litigation.

You do have a good idea, though. If the retailers who are benefiting from the pre-order exclusivity would agree to this, then it would be nice for PS Plus users.

hopefully those retailers would get something out of it also sony could throw in some kind of retailer promtion like a option discount on psn card or plus card if plus member goes to that retailer to make another purchase example i buy target LBPKart racesuit on  plus and sony emails me a $5 dollar off coupon for anything playstation i buy at target

images.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 15 (24 Views)
0 Likes