First Son
2 posts

Re: PS Plus 3/19 Update - The Cave and Tekken 6 Come to the Instant Game Collection

[ Edited ]
Mar 21, 2013

Yes my first post even though ive been a member for 4 years... youve been a member for 4 months and have 500+posts. This is probably because ive been sitting quitely for two years hoping that the next week wont be lame as hell.  awesomenauts is poop... get over yourself.  Bioshock 2.... just another B - rate game. thats been out for years..... lol, spec ops is dated, dated graphics, sound, i felt like i was playing soldier of fortune.  im sorry you like those games.  If you want a good story, play uncharted or go see a movie. 

i didnt subscribe for free games, i paid to support sony, had you read my post, and not picked out the first paragraph.. you maybe could have seen that, so why dont you chill the eff out ... dude...  however, sony has made the Plus about geting free games, or your IGC as its now called. that wasnt the original intent of PLUS.

"PS+ IGC should provide games that people may otherwise never check out, it shouldn't provide the latest AAA title. The benefit of PS+ is being able to try out games you'd otherwise not play and maybe be pleasantly surprised"

oh i get that.. i just rephrased it in realisic terms... bottom of the bargin bin games.  and if thats the case, how do you explain the games Europe got? batman, sleeping dogs.... those are pretty AAA.   regardless,  Your point about trying games you otherwise wouldnt play... thats what the hour trial games are for. that was the bonus of joining.

Edit: inflammatory comments removed

Please use plain text.
Message 41 of 52 (443 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
16 posts

Re: PS Plus 3/19 Update - The Cave and Tekken 6 Come to the Instant Game Collection

Mar 20, 2013

Go away.

Please use plain text.
Message 42 of 52 (411 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
458 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 21, 2013

Originalgamer13 wrote:

spec ops is dated, dated graphics, sound, i felt like i was playing soldier of fortune.  im sorry you like those games.

Edit: inflammatory comments removed

dark side of the feel

Please use plain text.
Message 43 of 52 (394 Views)
PlayStation Community Manager
1463 posts

Mar 21, 2013

Originalgamer13 wrote:

Yes my first post even though ive been a member for 4 years... youve been a member for 4 months and have 500+posts. jesus h christ. get a life and get out of your parents basement... 

so stop leaving posts just so you can hear your keyboard make noise.

Welcome to the PlayStation Community forums. Try and find ways to participate in the conversation without going irate on fellow gamers.   

- morgan haro, SCEA PlayStation Community Management Team
@morganharo

Please use plain text.
Message 44 of 52 (299 Views)
First Son
7 posts

Mar 22, 2013

I was just reading through this thread and saw Bioshock 2 mentioned, which made me wonder if there's going to be a sale on the PS Store for it in conjunction with the Bioshock Infinite release? I loved the first Bioshock but never got around to playing the second one. Thanks! :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 45 of 52 (255 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
458 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 22, 2013

Boomer931 wrote:

I was just reading through this thread and saw Bioshock 2 mentioned, which made me wonder if there's going to be a sale on the PS Store for it in conjunction with the Bioshock Infinite release? I loved the first Bioshock but never got around to playing the second one. Thanks! :smileyhappy:

If it doesn't go on sale, you can buy a physical copy from Amazon for just a few dollars---totally worth it. The game is a masterpiece despite Ken Levine not being involved in it's development. Once you see through the eyes of a Little Sister, you'll know what I mean, it's heart wrenching. That part really got to me...

Please use plain text.
Message 46 of 52 (243 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
43 posts

Mar 23, 2013

After playing for several hours of spec ops its gets boring,is the same thing over and over and over again,the history is really nice but the gameplay kills the game.I just cant understand why everysingle chapter is like: kill an army move on,kill another hundread guys move on,and thats all you do the whole game,looks more like plants vs zombies,wave after wave of the same thing.

Please use plain text.
Message 47 of 52 (215 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Mar 24, 2013

As a proud member of the PS PLUS community, I'm excited for these games. I would like next week to allow a more ps vita exclusive game tho. these psp/ps vita games aren't really my favorite of them all.

Please use plain text.
Message 48 of 52 (187 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1912 posts

Mar 24, 2013

Kimblems wrote:

As a proud member of the PS PLUS community, I'm excited for these games. I would like next week to allow a more ps vita exclusive game tho. these psp/ps vita games aren't really my favorite of them all.

Next week (Tuesday), we'll be getting the Vita version of Disgaea 3. I have no experience with that series, but it seems a lot of people are very excited for it.

Please use plain text.
Message 49 of 52 (176 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Mar 24, 2013

Am I the only plus member who is not getting the full game of the Cave?

Appears to be a demo. Only 900+ megs.

Please use plain text.
Message 50 of 52 (167 Views)
0 Likes