Reply
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 02/06/2012
Online
10592 posts
 

Re: PS Plus 3/19 Update - The Cave and Tekken 6 Come to the Instant Game Collection

Mar 19, 2013
Hey mochuuu, are you going to continue to pin all plus updates to the top like this? I am not liking the general cluster much. But it shouldnt effect me much as long as plus updates stay up top, or possibly get moved to the support section or something.
Message 21 of 52 (351 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 12/26/2012
Offline
1916 posts
 

Re: PS Plus 3/19 Update - The Cave and Tekken 6 Come to the Instant Game Collection

Mar 19, 2013

amigaice2 wrote:

Not tense, just thought I was going crazy. I seen it posted for the PS3 more then once so I thought I was missing it. That's all. I already have it and it's the best version of the game.

 

 


The Vita version is actually the best one, as not only are touch controls perfect for it, but tilting to collect sun/coins is awesome.

Message 22 of 52 (346 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 06/01/2009
Offline
122 posts
 

Re: PS Plus 3/19 Update - The Cave and Tekken 6 Come to the Instant Game Collection

Mar 19, 2013

Great month for Plus. Been a member since day one and this is one of the best. I have been wanting both Joe Danger 2 and The Cave but with all the new retail releases lately I put off getting them to ease the pain my wallet was feeling. Have never played a Disgaea game but have always wanted to give it a try. Was hoping for a price drop on Disgaea for Vita and will get something even better next week. Math is not my best subject but 15+15+40=70. Plus will have paid for itself in 3 weeks and that doesn't include all the other content we got.

 

Thanks Morgan! 

Message 23 of 52 (333 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 11/21/2011
Offline
479 posts
 

Re: PS Plus 3/19 Update - The Cave and Tekken 6 Come to the Instant Game Collection

Mar 19, 2013

Not terribly excited for this update but maybe The Cave will surprise me the way Closure and Spec Ops: The Line did recently.

Message 24 of 52 (325 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 02/20/2009
Offline
1020 posts
 

Re: PS Plus 3/19 Update - The Cave and Tekken 6 Come to the Instant Game Collection

Mar 19, 2013
Picking up the Cave for sure. Might go for the hotshots DLC...i'm on the fence. If I don't its because PS+ has given me way too much backlog to get through over the past year
Message 25 of 52 (313 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 10/20/2012
Offline
18 posts
 

Re: PS Plus 3/19 Update - The Cave and Tekken 6 Come to the Instant Game Collection

Mar 19, 2013

xClayMeow wrote:

amigaice2 wrote:

Not tense, just thought I was going crazy. I seen it posted for the PS3 more then once so I thought I was missing it. That's all. I already have it and it's the best version of the game.

 

 


The Vita version is actually the best one, as not only are touch controls perfect for it, but tilting to collect sun/coins is awesome.


I love that feature

Message 26 of 52 (300 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
SCEA
Registered: 06/22/2009
Offline
1489 posts
 

Re: PS Plus 3/19 Update - The Cave and Tekken 6 Come to the Instant Game Collection

OFFICIAL POST
Mar 19, 2013

superfriar19 wrote:

Great month for Plus. Been a member since day one and this is one of the best. I have been wanting both Joe Danger 2 and The Cave but with all the new retail releases lately I put off getting them to ease the pain my wallet was feeling. Have never played a Disgaea game but have always wanted to give it a try. Was hoping for a price drop on Disgaea for Vita and will get something even better next week. Math is not my best subject but 15+15+40=70. Plus will have paid for itself in 3 weeks and that doesn't include all the other content we got.

 

Thanks Morgan! 


Disgaea should be coming soon to the Instant Game Collection; hang tight =) 

Message 27 of 52 (293 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 02/03/2013
Offline
1 posts
 

Re: PS Plus 3/19 Update - The Cave and Tekken 6 Come to the Instant Game Collection

Mar 19, 2013

Tekken 6 shows as $39.99 for me on my PS Vita, not free even though I'm a PS+ member.....    ?

Message 28 of 52 (275 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 04/26/2007
Online
11715 posts
 

Re: PS Plus 3/19 Update - The Cave and Tekken 6 Come to the Instant Game Collection

Mar 19, 2013

I'll be spelunking into The Cave this week. Unfortunately as The Cave is only of slight interest, it won't be thought of as a way to save money from the Plus service - just like so many other games. I'm hoping for something better in April.


Message 29 of 52 (264 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
SCEA
Registered: 06/22/2009
Offline
1489 posts
 

Re: PS Plus 3/19 Update - The Cave and Tekken 6 Come to the Instant Game Collection

OFFICIAL POST
Mar 19, 2013

Techly wrote:

Tekken 6 shows as $39.99 for me on my PS Vita, not free even though I'm a PS+ member.....    ?


You need to wait until the PlayStation Store updates today. Follow @PlayStation on Twitter, or keep your eyes on the PlayStation Blog http://blog.us.playstation.com/ as that's where we'll let folks know when the Store has been updated. 

Message 30 of 52 (243 Views)
Reply
0 Likes