Reply
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 02/14/2009
Offline
1799 posts
 

Re: after a playstation plus expires do u lose your free games?

Jun 27, 2013

The only down fall to Plus, is that if something becomes Free for Everyone, not just Plus Users...

Say for instance... You download Free DLC for a Game... That DLC is Free for everyone...

But you have PS Plus... Now they Remove the DLC from the PS Store... Doesn't matter why it's Removed... Point is...

If you loose your Plus Subscription... You'll loose that DLC, because it's tied to your + Serivce...

And because it's no longer in the Store, you cannot redownload it...

Now all the Free Players still have the DLC, & you do not... Even though you lost Plus...

Again, this will not be for all DLC, this is only for the Free ones that are Removed from the PS Store...

This is why I hate Plus, because the same can go for Games, not just DLC...

Plus is only for those who keep Paying, because as long as you keep Paying, your getting a way better service...
But once you stop Paying, that Service dies, & you are now using a worst Service then Free... lOl...

Now if you don't care about DLC or older Games, then i'm sure you won't even bother with this...
But I do care, & I had Plus once for Free, & Plus screwed me over, so I will never get Plus again, not even if it's Free...

Hey, Yo, Waaaaazzzzuuupp!!! .................................................................................................................

Playstation 4
.......................
Too much Networking, & Socializing, but yet not enough Gaming... ~_~
Not My Style!!!


Get Your Portable ID!
Message 61 of 120 (1,792 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 02/03/2008
Offline
15343 posts
 

Re: after a playstation plus expires do u lose your free games?

Jun 27, 2013

GuRuAsaki2098 wrote:

The only down fall to Plus, is that if something becomes Free for Everyone, not just Plus Users...

Say for instance... You download Free DLC for a Game... That DLC is Free for everyone...

But you have PS Plus... Now they Remove the DLC from the PS Store... Doesn't matter why it's Removed... Point is...

If you loose your Plus Subscription... You'll loose that DLC, because it's tied to your + Serivce...

And because it's no longer in the Store, you cannot redownload it...

Now all the Free Players still have the DLC, & you do not... Even though you lost Plus...

Again, this will not be for all DLC, this is only for the Free ones that are Removed from the PS Store...

This is why I hate Plus, because the same can go for Games, not just DLC...

Plus is only for those who keep Paying, because as long as you keep Paying, your getting a way better service...
But once you stop Paying, that Service dies, & you are now using a worst Service then Free... lOl...

Now if you don't care about DLC or older Games, then i'm sure you won't even bother with this...
But I do care, & I had Plus once for Free, & Plus screwed me over, so I will never get Plus again, not even if it's Free...


I think I understand what your saying and you're wrong. After you download an item with PS Plus it remains in your download list, even after your subscription expires. Once your subscription is renewed you will be able to download it again.

Imperator Danknovaxperaux Divi filius Imp XIII Pont Max Trib Pot XLIX Cos CXVI Primus Signiferi Box-xy Princeps Moderatores Pater Forum


Fabulous!
Message 62 of 120 (1,735 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 02/14/2009
Offline
1799 posts
 

Re: after a playstation plus expires do u lose your free games?

Jun 27, 2013

I wasn't talking about a Service where you can ReNew your Plus Service...

I was only talking about those who loose Plus... & yes, you get your Items back if you ReNew your Plus...

But what if you don't ReNew Plus, then what? It's not like you can Redownload the Items, you'll need Plus to ReUse those Games...

So technically I am not wrong...

Hey, Yo, Waaaaazzzzuuupp!!! .................................................................................................................

Playstation 4
.......................
Too much Networking, & Socializing, but yet not enough Gaming... ~_~
Not My Style!!!


Get Your Portable ID!
Message 63 of 120 (1,687 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 02/03/2008
Offline
15343 posts
 

Re: after a playstation plus expires do u lose your free games?

Jun 27, 2013

GuRuAsaki2098 wrote:

I wasn't talking about a Service where you can ReNew your Plus Service...

I was only talking about those who loose Plus... & yes, you get your Items back if you ReNew your Plus...

But what if you don't ReNew Plus, then what? It's not like you can Redownload the Items, you'll need Plus to ReUse those Games...

So technically I am not wrong...


That's what you were saying in that drawn out scenario with all those ellipses? That once your subscription ends you're unable to use items downloaded via PS Plus?

Imperator Danknovaxperaux Divi filius Imp XIII Pont Max Trib Pot XLIX Cos CXVI Primus Signiferi Box-xy Princeps Moderatores Pater Forum


Fabulous!
Message 64 of 120 (1,621 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 02/14/2009
Offline
1799 posts
 

Re: After a playstation plus expires do u lose your free games?

Jun 27, 2013

Lets put it this way... I got Plus for Free for 30 Days durring the Outtage a while back...

There were DLC I wanted, I could have gotten it without Plus, & I was willing to Pay for it if I was asked to Pay...

But then Plus Came, & after my 30 Days ran out... That DLC Vanished, not only from my Game, but it also Vanished from my Download List... Now I go back into the PS Store... To Redownload it again, but this time... The Download is gone...

If I had never gotten Plus, I would still have that DLC...

Sure I can pay for Plus again, but whats the Point... I didn't like it the first time I had it, why would I want to pay for another 30 Days... ~_~

I'm not just Refering to this Specific DLC, i'm refering to Other DLC as well...

That is my Argument, ~_~

Hey, Yo, Waaaaazzzzuuupp!!! .................................................................................................................

Playstation 4
.......................
Too much Networking, & Socializing, but yet not enough Gaming... ~_~
Not My Style!!!


Get Your Portable ID!
Message 65 of 120 (1,569 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 06/28/2013
Offline
2 posts
 

Re: PS Plus Expires - Games Gone Too?

Jul 9, 2013

yes

Message 66 of 120 (1,355 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/06/2013
Offline
1648 posts
 

Re: PS Plus Expires - Games Gone Too?

Jul 9, 2013

idk if this was mentioned, but if you buy a game at discount price on ps+ do you keep it when sub is over?



Got my Vita for $50. Woot.
Message 67 of 120 (1,354 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 02/03/2008
Offline
15343 posts
 

Re: PS Plus Expires - Games Gone Too?

Jul 9, 2013

Artfuldead wrote:

idk if this was mentioned, but if you buy a game at discount price on ps+ do you keep it when sub is over?


AxXFaTaLKillXx must have premonitions. Yes.

Imperator Danknovaxperaux Divi filius Imp XIII Pont Max Trib Pot XLIX Cos CXVI Primus Signiferi Box-xy Princeps Moderatores Pater Forum


Fabulous!
Message 68 of 120 (1,352 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 09/05/2012
Offline
8191 posts
 

Re: after a playstation plus expires do u lose your free games?

Jul 9, 2013

darknovaxp wrote:

GuRuAsaki2098 wrote:

The only down fall to Plus, is that if something becomes Free for Everyone, not just Plus Users...

Say for instance... You download Free DLC for a Game... That DLC is Free for everyone...

But you have PS Plus... Now they Remove the DLC from the PS Store... Doesn't matter why it's Removed... Point is...

If you loose your Plus Subscription... You'll loose that DLC, because it's tied to your + Serivce...

And because it's no longer in the Store, you cannot redownload it...

Now all the Free Players still have the DLC, & you do not... Even though you lost Plus...

Again, this will not be for all DLC, this is only for the Free ones that are Removed from the PS Store...

This is why I hate Plus, because the same can go for Games, not just DLC...

Plus is only for those who keep Paying, because as long as you keep Paying, your getting a way better service...
But once you stop Paying, that Service dies, & you are now using a worst Service then Free... lOl...

Now if you don't care about DLC or older Games, then i'm sure you won't even bother with this...
But I do care, & I had Plus once for Free, & Plus screwed me over, so I will never get Plus again, not even if it's Free...


I think I understand what your saying and you're wrong. After you download an item with PS Plus it remains in your download list, even after your subscription expires. Once your subscription is renewed you will be able to download it again.


They go away then come back after you renew 

FiveFourteen
Ask FiveFourteen,Twitter,Google+
"I am passionate, vigilant, motivated, and I am proud to be a part of the PlayStation Community."
Message 69 of 120 (1,349 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
MVP Support
Registered: 08/07/2009
Offline
13618 posts
 

Re: After a playstation plus expires do u lose your free games?

Jul 9, 2013

GuRuAsaki2098 wrote:

Lets put it this way... I got Plus for Free for 30 Days durring the Outtage a while back...

There were DLC I wanted, I could have gotten it without Plus, & I was willing to Pay for it if I was asked to Pay...

But then Plus Came, & after my 30 Days ran out... That DLC Vanished, not only from my Game, but it also Vanished from my Download List... Now I go back into the PS Store... To Redownload it again, but this time... The Download is gone...

If I had never gotten Plus, I would still have that DLC...

Sure I can pay for Plus again, but whats the Point... I didn't like it the first time I had it, why would I want to pay for another 30 Days... ~_~

I'm not just Refering to this Specific DLC, i'm refering to Other DLC as well...

That is my Argument, ~_~


PS+ doesn't offer stuff for free, that is already free for other users.

 

So that situation is impossible.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 70 of 120 (1,338 Views)
0 Likes