Reply
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 08/30/2012
Offline
1508 posts
 

Re: PS Plus May Preview - Sleeping Dogs Coming Soon

[ Edited ]
May 7, 2013

ir_Redbeard wrote:

Off topic but I have Psn Plus and Sleeping dogs is listed under the free games but its telling me that I have to pay 49.99. The other games this month are saying the same thing.

 

Any idea whats up?


You have to wait for the store to update later today. Unless they run into problems like they did a few weeks back when it ended up updating on Wednesday.

 

Edit:

 

Btw, they usually announce games coming out for the week on Sunday in the Blog "The Drop", and PS+ deals are usually announced on Monday. Then the store updates sometime on Tuesday afternoon/evening.

 

Plus announcements page, Past, Present and Future

 

The Drop, Past, Present and Future

 

Double Edit:

 

Also, some of the games announced will not be available until other weeks during the month of the talked about Month for PS+. So some of these games will not be available until later in the month. They will usually have the date listed someplace in the Blog.

Message 41 of 111 (425 Views)
First Son
Registered: 05/05/2013
Offline
2 posts
 

Re: PS Plus May Preview - Sleeping Dogs Coming Soon

May 7, 2013

Thanks, for the info. Im use to 360 updating at 5am.

Message 42 of 111 (414 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 08/30/2012
Offline
1508 posts
 

Re: PS Plus May Preview - Sleeping Dogs Coming Soon

May 7, 2013

ir_Redbeard wrote:

Thanks, for the info. Im use to 360 updating at 5am.


Hey, not a problem. I've been on XBL for 9 years now and am also learning the ins and outs of how Sony runs their stuff. So I'm more than happy to pass along anything I learn.

Message 43 of 111 (412 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 09/19/2008
Offline
4466 posts
 

Re: PS Plus May Preview - Sleeping Dogs Coming Soon

May 7, 2013

Yea guys just chill for a little while. The Plus games arn't added until the store updates in the afternoon/evening on tuesdays! Can't wait to download Sleeping Dogs myself!

Message 44 of 111 (380 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
SIEA
Registered: 06/22/2009
Offline
1490 posts
 

Re: PS Plus May Preview - Sleeping Dogs Coming Soon

May 7, 2013

thasaltshaker wrote:

Sleeping Dogs is in your free section under Playstation Plus but it is not free.. you're asking 50 bucks for it.  I love my Playstation Plus, but this is a tease of massive proportions and my feelings are hurt...


Hey guys, 

 

the PlayStation Store has not updated completely yet. watch for the all clear from @PlayStation on twitter , or watch the PlayStation Blog for the official post. 

 

Do not 'buy' Sleeping Dogs if you're a Plus member. Wait for it to show up 'free' in the PS Store before you download, otherwise, you will be charged. 

Message 45 of 111 (367 Views)
First Son
Registered: 05/07/2013
Offline
1 posts
 

Re: PS Plus May Preview - Sleeping Dogs Coming Soon

May 7, 2013
This game is NOT available free! It's listed in the instant game collection with a $49.99 price tag I am a current plus member in good standing what is going on?
Message 46 of 111 (348 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 05/21/2011
Offline
125 posts
 

Re: PS Plus May Preview - Sleeping Dogs Coming Soon

May 7, 2013

lfurtado wrote:
This game is NOT available free! It's listed in the instant game collection with a $49.99 price tag I am a current plus member in good standing what is going on?

Quick reply is not your friend...

Wait for today's update to become live later today

Message 47 of 111 (329 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 06/06/2011
Offline
232 posts
 

Re: PS Plus May Preview - Sleeping Dogs Coming Soon

[ Edited ]
May 7, 2013

mochuuu wrote:

thasaltshaker wrote:

Sleeping Dogs is in your free section under Playstation Plus but it is not free.. you're asking 50 bucks for it.  I love my Playstation Plus, but this is a tease of massive proportions and my feelings are hurt...


Hey guys, 

 

the PlayStation Store has not updated completely yet. watch for the all clear from @PlayStation on twitter , or watch the PlayStation Blog for the official post. 

 

Do not 'buy' Sleeping Dogs if you're a Plus member. Wait for it to show up 'free' in the PS Store before you download, otherwise, you will be charged. 



i started the Demo download last night, is this a separate item from the "free" IGC content, or the same with an extra download of a 6kb unlock?

Message 48 of 111 (328 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 11/27/2008
Offline
9 posts
 

Re: Sleeping Dogs PSN Plus?

[ Edited ]
May 7, 2013

I just tried to download Sleeping Dogs out of PlayStation Plus. While it does appear in the new free games section, it is still list as costing $49.99 US?

Message 49 of 111 (314 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 11/27/2008
Offline
9 posts
 

Re: PS Plus May Preview - Sleeping Dogs Coming Soon

May 7, 2013

I'm new to playstation Plus. Thanks for the update information!

Smiley Happy

Message 50 of 111 (313 Views)
Reply
0 Likes