Nov 20 2012
By: KnightRider1216 First Son 4 posts

PS STORE NOT WORKING AND CAUSING BIGGER PROBLEMS

3 replies 162 views Edited Nov 20, 2012

i turn on my ps3 an decide to go on the psn store so i hit the button and says a update is needed so i hit download the update and i go do something else when i come back the update loading is tuck on 98% so i caneled it and tried it again but this time my ps3 froze when i hit ps store so i waited a while and it said an error occured so i turned of my ps3 turned it back on same results so this time i deleted ps store and tried redownloading it but when i hit th ps store buttin i got the same results it would freeze and after a while it would say an error has occured is there anything i can do to fix it and fyi everything else seems to be working except that when i go to play a game i get signed out and cant sign back in but if i go back to the homepage of ps i go to network put my settings back in and online works just for the homepage any help would be nice 

Message 1 of 4 (162 Views)
MVP Support
24784 posts

Message 2 of 4 (160 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Re: PS STORE NOT WORKING

Nov 20, 2012

im trying to buy a game cince the new store revamp and i cant make a purchase, any idea's will be helpfull ty

Message 3 of 4 (141 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
24784 posts

Re: PS STORE NOT WORKING

Nov 20, 2012

jammer30 wrote:

im trying to buy a game cince the new store revamp and i cant make a purchase, any idea's will be helpfull ty

The store updates on Tuesdays. While it's updating you may have trouble getting in and making purchases. Your best bet is to wait until tomorrow.

Message 4 of 4 (128 Views)
0 Likes