Survivor
2374 posts

Re: PS Store Flash Sale: Valentine Deals

Feb 15, 2014

Tempted with buying LEGO Marvel Superheroes for PS4. I will have to decide before the weekend ends.

Message 11 of 31 (327 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4079 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 15, 2014

TheJLC wrote:

Tempted with buying LEGO Marvel Superheroes for PS4. I will have to decide before the weekend ends.

Oh, you guys thinking about LEGO Marvel Super Heroes for PS4, it's a great game!

I bought it before we brought our PS4 home on Nov. 15th. For days it was mocking me. I didn't get it for PS3, I wanted to, but wanted to play it on PS4.

I put it in that afternoon and have logged so many hours in it, just for the FUN it is! Captain America being my favorite character ... but all of them rival for my heart when I play this. Cap in the picture below is my header for twitter, G+ and YouTube. I use a crop of it as my Avatar in those places too. 

2013-12-17-221011.jpg

It's a beautiful game, rivals Lego LoTR, edges it out though because of all the Marvel goodness in it, it is spectacular!

----------------------------------------------------

Don't be fooled and get the PS Vita version though, it's horrid.  ---> it's nothing like the console game, I've seen a few people say they liked it, or didn't then did a bit more after more time with it, but mostly I've seen real people saying they don't like it. I find it totally not fun. I play it and am trying to get through it but can only stand it every so often. TT games changed the winning forumula they had going before for portables. What did they think? We have no time to play a level at all? Yikes. There's no true freeplay, little choice, timers counting down everything you play. Ugh. Watered down Marvel Super Heroes too. 

----------------------------------------------------

PS4 LEGO Marvel Super Heroes --> 29.99 is a great price!

Got a new LEGO set today: Cap vs. Hydra, just came out this week from LEGO!

Message 12 of 31 (310 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
198 posts

Feb 15, 2014

Epic! PSABR is at a good price and I have been wanting to buy that for a while now! Smiley Very Happy

-hyper

Message 13 of 31 (289 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13569 posts

Feb 15, 2014

hyperdude95 wrote:

Epic! PSABR is at a good price and I have been wanting to buy that for a while now! Smiley Very Happy

-hyper

All Stars is an enjoyable game with a still active online.

Also, is Ibb & Obb being free a glitch or is it really froo for Plus? I don't want to get it and get charged later on.

Message 14 of 31 (279 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
39980 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 15, 2014

ossiecastro5 wrote:

hyperdude95 wrote:

-hyper

Also, is Ibb & Obb being free a glitch or is it really froo for Plus? I don't want to get it and get charged later on.

In the OP's list above It's marked down from $9.00 to $4.99, but the store shows it as marked down from $4.99 to free. I suppose the only way is to add it to your cart & see @ossiecastro5 .

EDIT: Just got it for free ossie, downloading now.

BRIT-KO

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Customer Service - 1-800-345-SONY (7669)
Available Mon to Fri From 8am - 8pm PST
Message 15 of 31 (277 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13569 posts

Feb 15, 2014

BRIT-KO wrote:

ossiecastro5 wrote:

hyperdude95 wrote:

-hyper

In the OP's list above It's marked down from $9.00 to $4.99, but the store shows it as marked down from $4.99 to free. I suppose the only way is to add it to your cart & see @ossiecastro5 .

EDIT: Just got it for free ossie, downloading now.

BRIT-KO

That's what confused me. It is free on the store online. But it doesn't say that on this thread or on the blog. But I guess it wouldn't hurt to download it if you are.

Message 16 of 31 (272 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11742 posts

Feb 15, 2014

ossiecastro5 wrote:

hyperdude95 wrote:

-hyper

Ibb and Obb has been part of the PlayStation Plus Instant Game Collection since last November. That's why Plus members will see the game marked "Free", whereas this Flash sale is geared toward anyone, whether you're a Plus member or not. If the game just so happens to already be included as a Plus freebie then you obviously won't be buying the item if you haven't downloaded it already.

Message 17 of 31 (267 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
13569 posts

Feb 15, 2014

GrayGargoyle wrote:

ossiecastro5 wrote:

hyperdude95 wrote:

-hyper

Ibb and Obb has been part of the PlayStation Plus Instant Game Collection since last November. That's why Plus members will see the game marked "Free", whereas this Flash sale is geared toward anyone, whether you're a Plus member or not. If the game just so happens to already be included as a Plus freebie then you obviously won't be buying the item if you haven't downloaded it already.

Wow, I completely forgot about that!

Message 18 of 31 (265 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4689 posts

Feb 15, 2014
I got Lego Marvel Superheroes for Ps4. Smiley Happy
Message 19 of 31 (259 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
275 posts

Feb 15, 2014

I'll be waiting for a Knack and Tomb Raider sale. It''s unfortunate that NBA2k14 was only on sale for the PS3 or I would've bought that a swell.

Message 20 of 31 (253 Views)
0 Likes