Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
PlayStation MVP
4628 posts

Re: PS Store PLAY 2014: 4 New Games, Big Discounts!

[ Edited ]
Aug 5, 2014

ZeeK730 wrote:

yup more games that look like they should be on vita and not ps4. discounts on boring games, lame 2D games, how do we get our money back?

All the title look great and I'm sure pretty fun, if anything I recommend checking out Counterspy if the other titles don't interest you due to their art style or 2d aesthetic. It's fully 3D and while you more often going just left and right, there is a third person shooter cover mechanic that is quite fun.

The Swapper is also another looker btw, looks like everything is made of clay or real world items inside the Game itself. The premise of cloning is quite cool as well, especially if you're into puzzle games.

Check out the all the games info threads by clicking on each games banner to get a closer look!

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 12 (243 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3617 posts

Re: PS Store PLAY 2014: 4 New Games, Big Discounts!

Aug 5, 2014

ZeeK730 wrote:

yup more games that look like they should be on vita and not ps4. discounts on boring games, lame 2D games, how do we get our money back?

LOL! All four games are fantastic. Maybe you should play them before Judging. The Swapper won GOTY from some outlets in 2013 and Hohokum and Counterspy will be great too. Rogue Legacy is also a very addicting and fun game. You people who judge a game based on what it looks like make me sick. Games are about how fun they are to play.

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 12 (226 Views)
0 Likes