Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jun 18 2014
By: BLAZ3DAFUNK Lombax Warrior 148 posts

PS Store trailers should be fullscreen

[ Edited ]
5 replies 173 views Edited Jun 18, 2014

Is there any way to preview the streamable videos trailers from ps store in fullscreen?.  If not they should make the option.. the video are way to small to view.

Mod Edit: Lowered caps in subject title. Please review the Rules of Conduct, located here. -Super_Nova2k13

Message 1 of 6 (173 Views)
First Son
11 posts

Re: PS Store trailers should be fullscreen

Jun 19, 2014

no. your best option is to just youtube the trailer to get that awesome 1080p :smileyvery-happy:

Message 2 of 6 (158 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
369 posts

Jun 19, 2014

I just made a topic about this a couple days ago. I swear I've made them fullscreen in the past, but the only ones I could find the other day were AC: Unity & COD: AW that are able to go fullscreen, all the others would only autoplay in their respective little boxes. I think it's related to the store's game page. I noticed both those games had their trailers available from the game's preorder page, but the other game's trailers were not available when you look at their game's pages.

Message 3 of 6 (152 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3277 posts

Jun 19, 2014

Not wanting to sound like Hitlery, but what difference does it make?  It's only a 30-45 second preview of the game.  

Message 4 of 6 (149 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
369 posts

Jun 19, 2014

shadoefax wrote:

Not wanting to sound like Hitlery, but what difference does it make?  It's only a 30-45 second preview of the game.  

The autoplay boxes on the PS Store are very small and hard to see, especially when your looking for specific details. I enjoy watching a good game trailer, it adds to the hype, some may not but that is their preference. I saw them all from E3, but stupid Spike TV only likes to cover Microsoft and EA then cut back to their regular broadcasting. I had to watch Sony's & Ubisoft's on my computer, which is fine, but I really wanted to see them on my 55" HDTV with my sound system, that's why I was searching the store for trailers. I just don't understand why they have them on the store but you can't fullscreen most of them, yet a few we can...

Message 5 of 6 (132 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
1107 posts

Jun 19, 2014

Perhaps some demos as well?

Message 6 of 6 (124 Views)