Feb 17 2014
By: themisanthrope Wastelander 697 posts

PS+ Street Fighter X Tekken

[ Edited ]
6 replies 262 views Edited Feb 17, 2014

I have been checking PSN regularly for the ability to download this game since it was mentioned as joining the Instant Game Collection. I've heard other people complaining about this game not being available.

Has anyone been able to successfully find this game for free for PS+ members? I am wondering if it was a one day thing or something. This is pretty weird. I have a good deal of the other free PS+ games.

I'm kinda over the tekken series anyway but it would have been nice to play this on Vita.

Thanks!

EDIT: Removed 'Games and Platforms' label. 

For more information on labels, please click here.

Message 1 of 7 (262 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5806 posts

Re: PS+ Street Fighter X Tekken

Feb 17, 2014

the PStore updates on tuesdays so...im going to have to say check the PStore update blogs on tuesdays afternoons?

The Flying Grayson, Nightwing, Robin, They were about more than fight moves. They were about inspiration, comfort, trust, family. I gave that up to become a spy. a Spider man; A Tsuchigumo. I have changed.
But I'll Always be D. Grayson

N52 Grayson 6

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 2 of 7 (261 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
51 posts

Feb 17, 2014

It was only announced that it would join the Instant Game Collection. It hasn't been added yet.

And this isn't a Tekken game its a Street Fighter Game with Tekken characters. Its SF4 with Juggles, Bounds and Tags.

Message 3 of 7 (237 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
697 posts

Feb 17, 2014

I'm aware? I do play both series...

Maybe I should have been more specific and said that I am tired of both SF and Tekken. But I always liked Tekken more so that is probably why it's more relevent.

Message 4 of 7 (212 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
533 posts

Feb 17, 2014

themisanthrope wrote:

I have been checking PSN regularly for the ability to download this game since it was mentioned as joining the Instant Game Collection. I've heard other people complaining about this game not being available.

Has anyone been able to successfully find this game for free for PS+ members? I am wondering if it was a one day thing or something. This is pretty weird. I have a good deal of the other free PS+ games.

I'm kinda over the tekken series anyway but it would have been nice to play this on Vita.

Thanks!

EDIT: Removed 'Games and Platforms' label. 

For more information on labels, please click here.

At first I was the same way, but then my brother, who has been a Playstation guy from day one, told me that they release the monthly free games throughout the month instead of just the first Tuesday fo the month, so just check this coming Tuesday.

Message 5 of 7 (191 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
845 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 17, 2014

My thought process: You must be new here. Wait, 697 posts? Do you live under a rock?

Message 6 of 7 (181 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
4460 posts

Feb 17, 2014
Message 7 of 7 (165 Views)
0 Likes