Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jul 05 2013
By: TheFameKingdom Splicer 63 posts

PS VITA !!!

22 replies 284 views Edited Jul 5, 2013

i really need some advice if i should get the PS VITA ! can you guys/girls give me some good info and reasons to buy this handheld ! 

also i have a question concerning the ps vita and wanted to know if you guys know anything about it. so my question is, will the ps vita play any ps4 game when it comes out and how do you think thats going to work ? 

The birth was not finite
it was infinite
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 23 (284 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
2599 posts

Re: PS VITA !!!

Jul 5, 2013
We cant really give you advice unless you say what type of games you like.

Also, PSvita will not support PS4 games. This is getting mixed up on the net too much. Gaikai will launch on Vita, which will allow PS1,2, and 3 games to be played on vita. But NOT PS4 games. People keep changing sony`s official statements.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 23 (281 Views)
PlayStation MVP
4157 posts

Jul 5, 2013

I've only been a PSV owner since May. I love mine.

It has a great selection of games (Don't listen to others. They either are just extremely picky or have no idea.)

As for the PS4 / PSV combo... The PSV will be able to play PS4 titles via "Remote Play."

The PSP is able to play select PSN titles, using the same method.

Your PSV will act as a remote. Your PS4 will be on at home and you can play PS4 titles from a Wi-Fi hot spot (or 3G, if you buy that Vita model.)

"You must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not then they are enemies to be feared."

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 23 (274 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
63 posts

Jul 5, 2013
oh okay and i mean just in general should anyone buy a Vita ? i saw about 3 games i liked on the vita but idk if i should spend so much money just to play three games. and yes can you tell me more about the ps1 2 & 3 games on vita ! im confused by that !
The birth was not finite
it was infinite
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 23 (273 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
2599 posts

Jul 5, 2013
What games do you like? What genre?
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 23 (271 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4157 posts

Jul 5, 2013

TheFameKingdom wrote:
oh okay and i mean just in general should anyone buy a Vita ? i saw about 3 games i liked on the vita but idk if i should spend so much money just to play three games. and yes can you tell me more about the ps1 2 & 3 games on vita ! im confused by that !

If you're an open minded gamer that likes to play a variety of genres: Yes.

If you plan on buying a PS4: Yes.

If you think you will use it: Yes.

I use mine even when I'm home. If I just don't feel like playing my PS3, I'll just relax on my couch and play it.

It's been hot here, so I haven't really wanted to turn on my TV (it gives off heat).

"You must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not then they are enemies to be feared."

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 23 (267 Views)
Splicer
63 posts

Jul 5, 2013

i like : dead or alive 5 , touch my katamari, marvel vs capcom 

The birth was not finite
it was infinite
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 23 (264 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
63 posts

Jul 5, 2013
what games do you have ? and what are the basics i should get if i get the Vita ? like memory cards and warranty and any other feature ?
The birth was not finite
it was infinite
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 23 (262 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4157 posts

Jul 5, 2013

TheFameKingdom wrote:
what games do you have ? and what are the basics i should get if i get the Vita ? like memory cards and warranty and any other feature ?

If you buy a Vita, you will need a memory card. 4GB is the smallest (and cheapest) you can get.

That is what I have. While others have complained that it is too small, I have been content with it.

Once I finish a game, I delete it. If I want to play it again, I'll simply make room on my memory card and re-download it.

I do plan to eventually get a bigger one though. But, 4GB is a fine starter.

I would also suggest picking up a carrying case. There are a few different kinds, so just grab the one you like the best.

Those are the only 2 things I'd recommend. A Card and a Case.

An extended warranty is a nice security blanket, but I'm personally just riding off the 1 year in-store warranty.

As for games I own:

Uncharted: Golden Abyss

Hot Shots: World Invitational

MLB 13: The Show

Retro City Rampage (PSN Download)

Hotline Miami (PSN Download)

Then I have a few PS+ games for Vita. But I don't technically own them, so I won't bother listing those.

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 23 (250 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
288 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 6, 2013

Well here is your answer about the Vita/ PS4 game play, in other word, YES!! you will be able to play PS4 games on Vita Via remote play. and also there will be some titles for both consoles. follow the link.

http://www.ign.com/videos/2013/05/29/ps-vita-remote-play-for-all-ps4-games

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 23 (223 Views)
0 Likes