Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Mar 18 2013
By: lonecosmos First Son 1 posts

PS VIta Camera and Social media.

8 replies 182 views Edited Mar 18, 2013

There should be a simple way to upload pictures take directly to facebook or twitter seeing as how the apps are already on the Vita as is.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 9 (182 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3381 posts

Re: PS VIta Camera and Social media.

Mar 18, 2013

Simple enough, open app, write a new post, add photo or use camera or whatever ... enter.

It's already do-able.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 9 (168 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1683 posts

Mar 19, 2013
Works fine for me.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 9 (153 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
670 posts

Mar 19, 2013

its just one click while in the facebook app or twitter app. u can eather take new pic or upload one from gallery. just wish we vita users was able send pics to friends on ps3, or upload video to youtube or fb.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 9 (150 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
8123 posts

Mar 19, 2013

Problem is, for such an "advanced" piece of tech that the Vita is, the camera takes photos at an embarrassingly bad resolution (640x480).  It is even worse for video (320x240, I believe?).  Even burners have megapixel cameras on them nowadays.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 9 (144 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6387 posts

Mar 19, 2013

BBurgSteve wrote:

Problem is, for such an "advanced" piece of tech that the Vita is, the camera takes photos at an embarrassingly bad resolution (640x480).  It is even worse for video (320x240, I believe?).  Even burners have megapixel cameras on them nowadays.

well true but you  edit on the computer the pictures in  a higher definitation, youll need the content manager though

Mcbuttz78

vp-psn legioniaree group.

Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past, Wisdom is of the future

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 9 (132 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
11161 posts

Mar 19, 2013

BBurgSteve wrote:

The camera is one feature that I don't use at all. I don't use cameras period to be honest. Stems from a few things, but primarily I can't have a phone with a camera at work. They have to be removed and the hole filled in with epoxy or we can lose our jobs over it. Maybe another aspect is my age. I just don't see the point, the desire or the need for cameras to be attached to everything. 30 people standing around taking pictures of someone getting their tail kicked really isn't my idea of social media outlet. (Yes, that is a very extreme view on it and I know it doesn't happen often, but still bothers me when I hear stories about people taking pictures of someone being beaten, raped or exploited, such as the recent high school football case.)

Sadly it's extremely hard to find a phone without a camera. Last time I asked for one the guy at the store thought I was insane. Kid couldn't understand that my job considers them to be a security violation. /sigh/

Anyway, sorry for the rambling there, I just don't see a personal need for them, not saying others can't :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 9 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2488 posts

Mar 20, 2013

PapaWarlock wrote:

BBurgSteve wrote:

The camera is one feature that I don't use at all. I don't use cameras period to be honest. Stems from a few things, but primarily I can't have a phone with a camera at work. They have to be removed and the hole filled in with epoxy or we can lose our jobs over it. Maybe another aspect is my age. I just don't see the point, the desire or the need for cameras to be attached to everything. 30 people standing around taking pictures of someone getting their tail kicked really isn't my idea of social media outlet. (Yes, that is a very extreme view on it and I know it doesn't happen often, but still bothers me when I hear stories about people taking pictures of someone being beaten, raped or exploited, such as the recent high school football case.)

Sadly it's extremely hard to find a phone without a camera. Last time I asked for one the guy at the store thought I was insane. Kid couldn't understand that my job considers them to be a security violation. /sigh/

Anyway, sorry for the rambling there, I just don't see a personal need for them, not saying others can't :smileyhappy:

People like that should get charged with something. Taking the picture pretty much condems yourself.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 9 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6387 posts

Mar 20, 2013

DarthDanMan wrote:

PapaWarlock wrote:

BBurgSteve wrote:

People like that should get charged with something. Taking the picture pretty much condems yourself.

i feel the same way  ut fighting in the streets in  not a crime unless one press charges. and  if  your  a witness they have right to stand  15 feet of fight  or we  it may be and observe  for detail in the case to the  police as evidence.  The law is pretty crazy

Mcbuttz78

vp-psn legioniaree group.

Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past, Wisdom is of the future

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 9 (88 Views)
0 Likes