The PS Vita will rain supreme in handheld gaming 

Or do you mean reign as in RULE?

Message 22 of 26 (166 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4466 posts

Re: PS Vita Walking Dead Bundle

Aug 22, 2013

For anyone planning on getting a Vita it's a much better deal to get the Walking Dead bundle over the normle Wi-Fi Vita. You get the game and a 4GB memory card with it so you're coming out better.

Message 23 of 26 (156 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
18 posts

Aug 22, 2013

Gamestop doesn't know when this will be released according to the employee I've called and asked everyday since the 20th.  

However, I saw a youtube video this morning of the Walking Dead Bundle and this man stated that Best Buy has them in stock now. I looked at the website and yes it's true that they are in stores now!

Now I have to keep waiting for mine to show up at GameStop.  I am so very mad because I ordered mine the first day it was put on gamestop website and yet here I sit.......Vita less.

Message 24 of 26 (152 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

Aug 22, 2013

Mercenary09 wrote:

For anyone planning on getting a Vita it's a much better deal to get the Walking Dead bundle over the normle Wi-Fi Vita. You get the game and a 4GB memory card with it so you're coming out better.

yes but the fact that no date set for this one is killing me - i want the killzone beta Smiley Sad

dydazzy wrote:

Gamestop doesn't know when this will be released according to the employee I've called and asked everyday since the 20th.  

However, I saw a youtube video this morning of the Walking Dead Bundle and this man stated that Best Buy has them in stock now. I looked at the website and yes it's true that they are in stores now!

Now I have to keep waiting for mine to show up at GameStop.  I am so very mad because I ordered mine the first day it was put on gamestop website and yet here I sit.......Vita less.

my order is via amazon they dont know anything about it - i share your pain 

i called gamestop today cause i was thinking of ordering one from them &  was told they got it instock  and  if i ordered it should ship in less than 24 

Message 25 of 26 (144 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
21 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 22, 2013

Crazy-Maisy wrote:

Based on Sony history:

PSP bundles came with a 2gb card.

PS Vita bundles come with 4gb cards. 

Those 4gb cards will do what Sony intends, get someone started with the system bundle.

It's up to the owner o the PS Vita to get more storage if they want it.

The one guy who wants a 50 GB card for under $30 is just insane. 64 GB SD cards are like $50. Sure, the cards are too expensive, but you get what you pay for. Really, they should have just not used proprietary, but it IS Sony... what were you expecting? I keep seeing this complaint, but there isn't much we can do. Moreover, the expensiveness of the console and its accessories are NOT the reason the Vita is failing. The biggest issue is a lack of killer titles. Had there been more exclusives and killer third party titles around launch, I don't know if these complaints would have been so prominent.

Either way, I have faith in Sony and from what they've been announcing, it seems like good games are coming. It's just going to be a long wait. If anyone remembers, it took the PSP a long time to get rolling, but it now has a fairly balanced library of games. For anyone thinking about getting a Vita, definitely do it. It's a great console.

Message 26 of 26 (143 Views)
0 Likes